Chapter 3 - Art

________

A R T
________

Wooyoung woke up early to prepare snacks for Moonhee. He's not sure what she likes but he's assuming all girls likes sweets so, he's currently stacking his pocket with gummy bears that Yunho always store on the fridge for emergency.

Nobody's sure what kind of emergency he's talking about, but if it's about flood and being stuck here, they are not going to eat these junk.

Ding! Dong!

Wooyoung jumped in surprise. It's still 6 AM and someone's already at the door. Was it Moonhee? Did she got impatient at the park waiting?

He walked towards the front door, noticing Jongho at the couch. He fell asleep on the couch after his night shift at the radio station. If only his music career worked out, this would've been worth it.

Wooyoung opened the door and discovered that the person behind it was Yeosang's girlfriend, Heejin. She's smiling, waving at him. "Good morning handsome. Where's my sweet pea?" She asked, ready to enter the house.

"Yeosang!" Wooyoung screamed loudly waking up Jongho who sat up to yell back at him when he saw Heejin. It was as if he saw a ghost.

Jongho ran towards Yeonsang's room waking him up violently. "Heejin's here! Heejin's here!"

Yeosang got off of his bed in panic, washing his face right away, then put some concealer on after drying his face with a towel. He started covering his birthmark at his left eye. He didn't want to be seen by Heejin with his birthmark visible.

Wooyoung was currently blocking Heejin's way and interviewing her about her new batch of sculptures. She's a very talented artist who carves things in fruits, wax, ice, wood, and concrete. She might get discovered at her stage way of story telling.

This time she's decided to carve a lot of Yeonsang on high quality wood. It looks beautiful, just like how they always saw Yeosang. An artwork. A masterpiece.

His parents are better than Picasso itself when he was made. Not that they were thinking of how he was made.

"But don't you think this is quite a bit off to other who doesn't know your story? They would think that it's unhealthy and that you're obsessing over your boyfriend too much?" Wooyoung asked, just in case Heejin hasn't thought about it yet.

She stared at the pictures of her new unfinished sculptures and was really putting a thought to it when Mingi came out. His hair that looks like 12 monkeys grabbed it to look for lice indicates that he's only risen up from his slumber.

Not to mention his wool blanket that was wrapped around him since it's a bit chilly in the morning. Hongjung has decided to turn off the heater on the living room to conserve energy and to encourage them to exercise in the morning to heat up their body instead of sitting in the couch with a bag of chips, playing whatever videogames they feel like playing.

He wanted everybody in the house to have a healthy living.

"I knew I have heard my baby's voice." He muttered in his deep sleepy voice before lifting Heejin up, taking her to the couch. "How rude of Wooyoung to not welcome you inside." He said wrapping his arms around her to wrap her up with his blanket and keep her warm.

"I know right." Heejin giggles. She's used to Mingi calling her baby and treating her like his own girlfriend. Don't get it wrong, she s kot cheating on Yeosang, Mingi's not breaking the bro code. He just treats his friends' girlfriends sweetly and they don't mind.

Mingi's just sweet with girls naturally because it's his mother's number 1 reminder everytime.

"Where is Yeosang anyway? We need to get started right away." Heejin asked but Mingi was silent. He's a part of hiding Yeonsang's birthmark. He and Wooyoung were silent, thinking of their own excuses.

"Don't look for him when I'm with you." Mingi said, glaring at Wooyoung who was still thinking of an excuse.

"I want to wake him up myself. I haven't tried that ever and we've been dating for a while." She pouted but Mingi held her tighter. Who knew that Mingi's flirt self is a big help in this 'hide-Yeosang's-birthmark' operation?

"That's cheesy! This isn't a movie. Just wait here with me. I'll be cold without you." He tried his best to acquire a squeaky aegyo voice but his voice just cracked and failed miserably.

It made Heejin laugh at him. "You're a big baby Mingi. Your future girlfriend is going to be so lucky." She told him which made Wooyoung laugh on the side. He just couldn't imagine Mingi having a real girlfriend.

These girls are okay when he flirts with them and thinks he's going to be a good boyfriend, but he's going to be the most stubborn boyfriend of all.

Inside Yeosang's room, he's still making sure that his make up won't come off after working hardcore today.

"How long are you planning to keep this up?" Jongho asked Yeosang who's trying his best to make his birthmark disappear with a sponge and concealer. "You guys have been dating for 4 years, why can't you just tell her that you have a birthmark. Honestly dude, this won't be a big deal once you treat it like it's not." The younger man told him.

At this moment, he seemed more matured.

"She's an artist, she's a perfectionist. I don't want to be a failed sculpture in her eyes. I'll hide it for a little bit more until I get it surgically removed." He put his sponge down and finally ready to go.

Jongho stared at him and how unrealistically perfect he looked like. Though he always thought that he looked better with the birthmark.

Wooyoung smiled as soon as he saw Yeosang approaching. "Dude! You didn't tell us you're going to help out with her new artworks. Next time you need to wake up early, please tell us. We can be your alarm clock." He said with gritted and a warning look. He didn't appreciate lying. Goo thing Hongjung's not here or they would need lazy Yunho to hide him on the other room to make sure he won't tell the truth.

That guy was born to with the spell of honesty.

Heejin got out of Mingi's hold and went to Yeonsang, grabbing his hand right away. "Bye guys!" She waved at everybody.

"Bye guys!" They waved.

"Bye baby!" Mingi waved goodbye and went back to his room. He's been useful.

...

A/N: Hello guys. How are you guys doing? I wasn't a hard Atiny before and I'm not sure if I have mentioned them on my past fanfiction before. I have no idea what's with Park Seonghwa that he turned me to this. I usually just enjoy writing NCT fanfictions, now I have turned into someone I don't know.

Is this just a phase?

Would I be able to get over this?

Maybe we'll see.

Anyways, I'm leaving this here so I know where I started. 👇👇👇

Bye now

Bye now