Chapter 5 - Anxiety

__________________

A N X I E T Y
__________________

"Oh for fuck's sake San! Stop drinking!" Wooyoung scolded.

He popped open the can of beer, showing it to Wooyoung intentionally. Clearly he was doing it to piss him off. "We don't care bout damn thang!" He started singing Alcohol by Sik-k. Clearly he's been to an after party after work. He still looks drunk.

How many bottles did he have this time?

"That's enough. That's the last can of beer you're going to drink this morning." Wooyoung told him bu San doesn't seem convinced. He was about to annoy Wooyoung more when he noticed the pretty lady sitting on the couch. Her pretty eyes are fixed on him.

With all the wrong ideas, San smiled at Moonhee flirtatiously. It was enough to captivate her. San is knows for being seductive and fatally attractive. No one can resist him. Even after showing his cockiness and excessive arrogance, he'll still appear irresistible.

He pushed past Wooyoung and plopped into the couch and might have fallen hard and lazily. "Will you be Shiber's mother?" He asked bluntly leaving Moonhee confused. She's now under the impression that this guy is shameless and problematic. That's definitely a first for Moonhee. Nobody's asked her to be someone's mother on a first meeting before.

Wooyoung face palmed himself, sighing. "Oh! You remember Shiber now? You're supposed to be back at 6:30 or 7 AM. Shiber might be lonely waiting for his father." He told San who now started to look guilty.

So, he has a child!

She wanted to slap herself for checking out a man with a family. Is he a single dad? Why is he not married? Would a girl really let this one get away?

"You can't question me on how I raise Shiber. You've never been a father before. Life is fucking hard man! Perhaps Shiber needs a mother." He said glancing back at Moonhee, and this time, he's looking at him with hooded eyes filled with desire. "Shiber needs someone to love and guide him." He intensely stared at her to the point where Wooyoung couldn't bare anymore that he sat in between them.

"The question is, would you love Shiber?" San said before standing up to his feet, leaving the can of beer at the coffee table. He went to his room as fast as he can and grabbed his stuffed animal, caressing it. "I'm back! How have you been?" He asked; then took it to the living room.

Moonhee was now more confused. She was expecting a kid following San but there was none. "This is Shiber, my only child." He said showing his stuffed animal to Moonhee who almost bursted laughing.

These guys were seriously talking about a stuffed animal. For a moment there she though San was a single dad.

San noticed her giggling and felt offended. He wrapped his arms around his stuffed animal protectively as if Moonhee wanted to harm it. "What's funny? Shiber doesn't appreciate being laughed at. He didn't do anything wrong to you. You're not worthy to be Shiber's mother." He pouted with tears building in his eyes. He's actually offended. He glared both at Wooyoung and Moonhee and ran towards his room.

He's so cute. She actually thought he's hot, when in fact, he's just a big baby.

"Who's he, your brother?" Asks Moonhee who's still has the tendency to laugh any time now.

Wooyoung shook his head. "Nope! Never! He's my friend though." He bit his lips after saying the last sentence. That was actually way worse. You can't pick a family member, but you pick your own friends. Which only means that their personalities reflect each other.