Prologue

Prescription❞ written by Seoulfeels

©2019 Seoulfeels All Rights Reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or any means; electronic or mechanical, including photography, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction, Ideas, Events, Names, Places, Incidents are based on author's imagination, or based on Kpop related topics and not based on reality. Resemblance to actual Names, Places, Incidents, and Events are entirely coincidental.

Only on Wattpad, if seen in any other publishing sites, kindly tell me.

....

Moonhee ran a hand on Wooyoung's hair to see his fierce looking eyes

Moonhee ran a hand on Wooyoung's hair to see his fierce looking eyes. He smiled as his slit eyes met her big round eyes that looks like they belong to a doll. She adored how his smile looks so bright. After staring at him stare into blank for hours without a word, not breaking the silence, not even noticing the silence, it's finally good to see him smile.

Everything's okay then?

He's fine then?

His silence meant nothing then?

He got shy and bit his lower lip, not breaking the eye contact. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Wooyoung asked her, chuckling after his sentence.

"Wooyoung, your smile is so perfect. What's your secret?" Moonhee asked him, after her compliment.

Wooyoung smiled again which was brighter than the before. "You really wanna know?" He asked pulling her close to him. Moonhee giggles and snuggled close to him, letting Wooyoung rest his chin on top of her head. "I practice it a lot." He whispered his answer.

Moonhee didn't know what he meant with that. Was it because he loves taking pictures, that's why he practice to smile a lot? Was it because of work? They do require to smile a lot at work maybe that's it.

She didn't ask anymore and fell asleep on the couch inside Wooyoung's embrace.

...

A/N: I kinda lost my interest on the other fanfics I'm writing and decided to write a new one. This might be the dumbest decision in my life or it's be the best thing I've ever done for today.

I originally planned a tragic ending but, let's see if I'll change my heart after seeing responses.