Chapter 1

Andrie's POV

-Chang Entertainment-

I was practicing for our next concert here in Korea until my manager called me to his office. I looked at my fellow members and left.

You: What is it manager hyung?

A girl suddenly came inside the office...

Manager: I want you to meet Kylie shes going to by your girlfriend for now on

You: H-huh?

Kylie: Annyeonghasayo*bows*

I bowed back

You: W-why do I have to be her boyfriend hyung?

Manager: Our company is running low and we needed help from another famous company

You: Cant she date someone else?

Manager: Since your the famous one in the company I choose you

You: I-i cant do this hyung...

Manager: Do it or lose your job?

I thought about it...If I do it I wont lose my job but I don't know how to tell Avi about this...if I lose my job Avi will be disappointed...

You: C-can I think about it?

Manager: I know you have a wife Andrie but if we didn't do this our company is going to die...

He looked at me begging...

You: Fine Ill do it...

Manager: There you go! You may go back...

Kylie and I left the office...

Kylie: So...you have a wife huh?

You: Yeh...*scratch head*

Kylie: Its fine

Joseph's POV

I was about to go get a drink from our cafeteria but when I was about to pass by our managers office I saw Andrie and a girl?
I ignored it and kept on walking but then realized...why is Andrie with another girl?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Mary's POV

(This is the day where Joseph's Mom aka Stephanie tells who killed her father)

Stephanie: The person who killed your father is...Your Mother

You: W-what do you mean...

Stephanie: I have been watching your mother for years...I was her secretary and I sometimes hear her someone on the phone...talking bout how to kill someone without them knowing?I was so confused so I ignored it...until your father died I knew she planned all of this...

I hugged Gaelle and cried..."I cant believe my own mother...my own mother doing that to my father just for money...JUST MONEY" I thought to myself...I hit my chest a few times...cause it hurts.

Stephanie: Im sorry...

You: I-its fine...

Avi: Hey...*pats back* I know it hurts but crying isn't the best way to solve anything...

You: H-how am I g-going to solve this if my o-own father died...

Gaelle: Are you going to hate your mother?

You: Of course I will...who wouldn't? Who wouldn't hate a person who killed your loved one? And now shes using my step dad for money?

Gaelle: Chill baby...

Avi: Take a rest in Gaelle's room for a moment...

To Be Continued

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but this chapter clears every question you have in your mind like "who killed Mary's father?" "Why did Andrie cheat on Avi?" Etc. Well your welcome😇