Chapter 7

Avi's POV

After a few months it was finally labor day...Im getting excited at the same time scared cause its very painful...I was laying down on the hospital bed waiting for Andrie and some doctors. Someone suddenly burst open the door which made me flinch.

Andrie: Sorry baby...did I scare you?

You: Yeah you did...geez

Andrie: I was panicking at the same time excited

You: Hahahahaha same here

Andrie: I cant even believe its a boy

You: Yup...oh is Mary, Gaelle, and Moira there?

Andrie: Oh yeh their outside*points at the door*

You: Are they allowed to come in?

Andrie: They are but-

Andrie and I flinched because suddenly lots of people came inside the room.

Moira: HEYYY HOW YOU-

You: Shhhh

Moira: Sorreh...hihihi

Gaelle: tsk hey how you doin?

You: Im fine...just excited

Mary: Yieeet I cant wait to see his face

A nurse cane in with the doctor...I stared at them for a second cause I was so scared. They told us that we will start in a few hours. I nodded in nervousness. Andrie looked at me then laughed.

Andrie: Its fine baby Im here

I smiled at him...

-Time Skip-

Nurse: PUSH!

I pushed so hard which made me cry. I held Andrie's hand so tight which made him hiss. I breath heavily, took a big breath, and pushed again.

After some pushes, he finally came out. My little boy... the nurse grabbed him and cleaned him before giving him to me. They finally gave him to me...

Andrie: That hurts...

You: hihihi Im sorry

Andrie: Hahahahha *looks at the baby* Hi baby Junior

You: he looks just like you

Andrie: Well his father is so handsome

You: Tsk

I played with him for awhile but then the nurse said they need to take him and check if his alright and do some tests. I sadly gave him to them. My eyes started to heavily fall...without knowing I took a deep sleep.

Andrie's POV

I looked at Avi and she was deep asleep, I chuckled on how cute she sleeps. It was 3 in the morning, I started to get sleepy so I took a small nap beside Avi.

But that small nap turned into a sleeping beauty nap.

Mary's POV

We barged in Avi's room worried bout her, but when we blast open the door we see the two sleeping. We all flinch at the scene were seeing, so we back up and slowly close the door. We are so confused on why are they sleeping. We looked at the time and its 3 am. We widened our eyes.

Moira: YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T TELL ME ITS 3 IN THE MORNING?! 

Gaelle: Whats wrong?

Moira: I HAVE CLASS LATER YOU IDIOTS

You: Well RIP you....

Moira: Shit...*walks away* I need to sleep. Walk up at 6. Go to school. And do lessons. *runs*

I looked at Gaelle then we both laughed.

Gaelle: Do you want to stay here or go home? Since Andrie us here with Avi

You: Lets stay...no one knows maybe someone tries to kill them

Gaelle: *laughs* your just rude

You: I love you too hihihi

To Be Continued