Chapter 22

Avi's POV

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my eyes. I suddenly heard someone snoring, I looked at the person next to me. And it was Andrie. I smiled as I saw him, his my everything. Im happy to be with him.

Joseph and I aren't talking that much since that incident happened. I felt sorry for Andrie for getting mad at him. But then I remembered something...

-flashback-

I stood up until Joseph pulled me by the wrist and I landed on his lap. I widened my eyes.

You: W-what are doing?!

Joseph: I miss you

- end of flashback-

"What does he mean? Does he still love me? He cant right? He has Se Hwa already, its impossible..." I thought. I shook my head and got up and went downstairs and cook breakfast for all of us. I was cooking eggs and bacon until big strong arms suddenly hugged me from behind.

Andrie: Morning~

You: Morningg~

Andrie: I miss this

He snuggled his face to my neck. Which made me shiver because his breathing on my neck.

You: Y-yah...

Andrie: What?

You: Im cooking...

Andrie: Wanna make a baby?

I turned around and hit him. He winced at the pain at the same time laughing.

You: YOU FUCKING ASS-

Junior: Mommy?

I widened my eyes and coughed. Andrie smirked and laughed. "This fucking asshole doesn't know who his fucking with 🙄" I thought.

Junior: Whats for breakfast?

He ran to me and hugged my legs.

You: egg and bacons baby

Junior: yeheyyy

You: Wait, Don't you have school today?

Junior: ...I do...I FORGOT!

He ran upstairs and prepared him self for school.

You: Be careful!!

Junior: I will!! Byee!! Love you!!

You: Love you too!!

The door closed as Junior ran to his school. I was about to go back to cooking but Andrie grabbed my waist and pulled me up the counter and started putting butterfly kisses around my neck.

You: A-andrie the food

Andrie: I turned the stove off cook later...

He continued what he was doing as I removed my apron. His lips went up finding my lips until he finally found it, it was like he haven't  tasted my lips for years. He bit my lips harshly asking for entrance, but since we haven't had sex in months I wanted to tease him and not give him what he wants. I didn't open my mouth so he got irritated and pulled me and threw me across his shoulder. He didn't talk or say a word, all he did was go upstairs to our room and drop me harshly onto our shared bed.

Andrie: We haven't done this in months and your not letting me eat you out? Tsk let see what happens tomorrow baby

He attacked my neck giving me hickeys. In every area there was no more space, so he removed my t-shirt and went for my collarbone. All I could do was moan for the pleasure he was making. He removed his top, as his abs were shining brightly at me. I wanted him to kiss me but he refused.

Andrie: You were being naughty earlier lets see if you can handle this

He smirked as he removed my pants and underwear and stuck in two fingers into my hole. I moaned as he thrust fast, my walls tighten around fingers so he entered another finger. I was about to cum but he stopped...I was about to look at him but I could since he slapped his dick inside me making me scream. Tears stream down my cheeks as the pain flew thru my bottom parts, he started moving making me flinch since it hurts so much. Andrie went faster, I moaned in pain and pleasure Im feeling right now. I haven't felt this in months and now-

You: F-faster ugh!!

Andrie: I fucking love you so much

He went faster and harder making his dick hit my g-spot making me in a moaning mess. He grabbed my breast and squished them and licked them. My walls tighten again as his dick harden more.

You: Im going to-

I came all over his dick but he didn't cum inside of me, he stood up and ordered me to suck his dick. I obeyed his order. I licked his tip, teasing him.

Andrie: Stop teasing and just make me cum!

I sucked off his dick as he hand his hands on my hair making his dick his the back of my throat making me gag. He was slamming his dick thru my throat as I felt his dick harden again which means his going to finally cum.

Andrie: I-im going to cum!!

He came all over my mouth as I swallowed his cum. I laid down the bed, my back facing the ceiling. Andrie went on top of me, kissing my back.

Andrie: I love you so much

You: I love you too

To Be Continued

A/N: IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL SHIT SORRY AGAIN