Chapter 30

Andrie's POV

-Press Conference-

I was sitting down on my room getting nervous...What if Kylie ruins everything? What if she says that I cheated on her?

You: UGHH!! FUCK

Junjee: Yow!calm down, whats wrong??

You: What if Kylie didn't say the truth?!

Junjee: Hayst...lets just hope for the best bro

He patted my back to calm me down, suddenly the door opened and a staff entered.

Staff: Sir we will start in about 3 mins... please prepare

The staff left as soon as he finishes. I added some lip balm and lip tint on my lips before going out. The door opened again and I thought it was the staff...

You: Yes yes, Im coming-

Small arms was suddenly wrapped around me. I was shock I thought it was Kylie, so I removed her arms that was around me. As soon as I turned around it was Avi.

You: Oh! Babe, Im sorry! I thought-

Avi: No no its fine...I thought you were Junjee for a second but I remember he was sitting there.

She pointed at the couch where Junjee was sitting playing with his phone. I chuckled at her kabobohan (dumbness) and hugged her tightly.

Avi: Hoy! Depota mamamatay na ata ako dahil sayo gago ka! (Hey! I think Im going to die because of you!)

You: HAHHAHA sorry

Avi: Parang tanga eh (Stupid)

You: Wait a minute...Why are you here?

Avi: I heard about the press conference and Im here to support you😁

You: But-

Avi: I know Kylie is here but your going to announce that you two broke up or something.

You: But what if she says I cheated on her?

Avi: If they believe you or her we can fix this.

She held my hand tightly as she looked at me.

You: I love you so much!

I hugged her so tight and kissed her passionately, but unfortunately we forgot that Junjee was still there. He coughed at us and we started laughing, then the staff went in and said that were starting now. I hugged Avi and kissed her cheeks then left the room.

As I entered a huge room filled with people asking a lot of questions and taking pictures of me. I sat down in front near to the stage as people just does their jobs. As I was looking for Avi, Kylie entered the room with a smirk on her face..."Ok, looks like this is not going to end well" I thought. Her smirk, her eyes, her whole fucking face shouts revenge. The staff told the people to quiet down since we are going to start. I stood up first and went to the stage. I say Avi on the back with a big smile on her face making me have my confidence.

You: Hello and Good morning to you all! I wanted to have this meeting because I wanted to announce something. This is not Manager hyungs decision...it is mine.

I took a big breathe and spat everything out.

You: Kylie and I...Are done

People suddenly stood up and asked questions like what happened? why? and other stuff. The staff made them be quiet again and I continued to explain.

You: It is our decision to break up because I noticed that she wasn't the one for me...and vice versa. I wanted to focus on my career and my self. I wanted to show how much I love Kylie, but I just realized that I don't love her...and I just like her. Thats all, Thank you.

I bowed slowly as I sat back down to my seat and it was Kylie's turn.

Kylie's POV

Tsk tsk try me Andrie...Im going to have you in no time. I smirked, I stood up from my chair and went up the stage. I looked around and saw his precious wife watching at the back.

You: Good morning to you all! And yes as Andrie said we aren't together anymore because of someone...

People looked at each other and asked what did I mean? well let me explain to you all😏

You: Andrie may I invite you here? on stage please?

He rolled his eyes as he obeyed me. As he stood next to me he whispered something.

Andrie: Don't continue what you were about to say or else Ill kill you

You: Oh my god honey your so scary!

I said sarcastically.

Andrie: Try me you bitch...

You: Andrie cheated on me.

Every one on the room gasped as I looked at the back his wife was angry and her face turned red. I laughed at the scene I was looking at.

Person 1: What do you mean?

You: Andrie cheated on me with someone else...because he is-

Avi: Stop!

She screamed as I was about to finish my sentence. Every one looked at Avi and took pictures of her. I can hear Andrie next to me signaling Avi to stop.

Andrie: Hayst...I have another thing to tell you all...

Andrie's POV

I looked at Avi asking if I should tell the truth...she just nodded since its for the best and I should tell the truth instead of Kylie.

You: I-Im...Im married

Everyone gasped and didn't believe the thing that I just said...

You: Me and Kylie's relationship is fake...Im sorry

I bowed as I had my face down. I went down the stage and faced Manager hyung...

You: Im sorry hyung...I cant keep it to my self.

He sighed and hugged me. I was shocked and thought he would get mad at me.

Manager: What ever happens Im here for you

I smiled and tried not to cry, imagining the company breaking down because of me.

Manager: Why are you crying?

You: What if the company closes down because of me?

Manager: Hayst... Ill take care of it.

I looked up and saw Avi with a smile on her face trying to cheer me up. I excused myself from my manager and hugged Avi.
Everyone was looking at us whispering if she was my wife but I didn't care at the time. They took photos as we were in a precious moment.

Avi: Babe everyone is looking

She whispered to me, as she looked worried.

You: Its fine as long as Im with you.

Kylie: You all see this? this is the reason why we broke up because of this bitch!

Avi: You son of a-

To Be Continued

A/N: Sorry for late update guyzz!! its my bday today and ive been busy this days hope you all understand!!❤️