Teacher and Talented Student (Chapter 8)

Avi's POV

I widened my eyes as I saw my friends while Yeongshi was holding my wrist. I quickly removed his hands from my wrist and coughed.

You: I-I can explain

Sophia: What am I seeing right now?

You: I-I...

Venice: Guys...we should get going*fangirling*

Yna: We should!!

Venice grabbed their wrist and quickly ran away. They were whispering but I still heard them.

Venice: Oh may gad...

Yna: Im panicking what the hell did I just see?!

Sophia: What in the world is happing?!

I looked at Yeongshi and he was blushing. I chuckle..."Cute" I thought..

Yeongshi: W-what did you say?

Did I just say that out loud? Oh may gad...

You: a-ahh nothing...

Yeongshi: *clears throat* We should get going...

I nod and locked my door. We both walked together but we were inches away from each other. I kept my hands infront while Yeongshi kept his hands inside his pocket making him hot. I started at him...

Yeongshi: Uhmm Avi?

Avi: Y-yeah?

Yeongshi: Is there something on my face?

Avi: N-no...not at all...

Yeongshi: Ok then...

While we were walking there was a bike going towards us. The one who was riding the bike was about to go to my side and all most hit me, but Yeongshi noticed it and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him.

 The one who was riding the bike was about to go to my side and all most hit me, but Yeongshi noticed it and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him

I widened my eyes at the scene thats happening right now. Were literally near the SCHOOL now and maybe students and teachers might SEE US!! I quickly stood up and brought some of my hair from my face to the back of my ear. I cough...

You: Ill go in first...

I speed walked. When I came inside the campus, I was blushing. Three people suddenly pulled me towards them.

Venice: Explain my child!

Sophia: What is the happening mah friend?!

Yna: Im so confusedddd

I inhaled then exhaled...and started to explain...Their mouths turned into a 'o' shape

Yna: A BOY SLEPT IN AV-

Before she continues I quickly put my hand on to her mouth.

You: Shhh your so loud

The student looked at us weird.