Chapter 32

Avi's POV

When we went a little further the car that was following us was gone. That really scared the shit out of me maybe we are just going to the same place, you know? I calmed my ass down until I saw Junior stretching his little arms and yawning. I laughed at him and arranged his clothes. Andrie kept on looking at the mirror checking if the car was still following us. I chuckled at him as I place my hand on his shoulders trying to calm him down.

You: The car is gone now

Andrie: how did you know?

You: When we went further I noticed the car gone so we are safe now

Andrie: Hays I wish nothing bad happens to us when we are on our very beautiful vacation😤

I smiled at my self as we finally arrived at our old house near our school. It still looked so big nothing mostly changed but it almost looks like someone already owns this place.

Andrie got down as I tried to stop him thinking that someone lives there already but he went start to the door acting like he still owns the place. I told Junior to stay in the car as I went to Andrie.

You: Babe it looks like someone owns the place already let's just go to a hotel

Andrie smirked as he opened the door and maids we're lined up in front of the door bowing at us. They all said," welcome back home sir". I'm like ok wait for what? Let's get inside this freaking house HAHAHHAHA. Since I got excited grabbed Junior as Andrie told the maids to get our stuff and put it in our room.

You: Woah! Everything still looks the same!

Andrie: I know right! It's like I just started dating you yesterday😩

You: oh wait... Do you still own this place?

Andrie: babe isn't it obvious? Of course, I still do! Who would sell something that is full of memories?

You: Well you are right

Junior: Mommy where are we?

You: *smiles*we are in mommy and daddy's old house before

Junior: wow! Really? So cool~~

You: We will stay here for a while ok?

Junior: ok! This place is huge!!

We both laughed at how cute Junior is. Seeing him enjoying our old house makes me happy already. It's like I already have forgotten every problem we have. Since it was already gloomy I decided to cook for our dinner. The maids we're about to cook but I told them that I would do it and all they would just do is just rest. I can't believe that Andrie had people to take care of this house.

I don't know what to cook so I just cooked ramen and kimchi. Since there aren't any other ingredients, maybe they forgot? I don't know... As I wanted to roam around the house for a bit I told a maid to look after the food as I go around the house.

As I was going to our bedroom I heard a loud noise and my thought it was a creepy old ghost but when I entered the room it was just Andrie. He was sleeping on the bed with his clothes on and his shoes on..." guess his tired" I thought. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge... I tried again but then his phone rang. I checked who was calling and it was Kylie. I grabbed his phone and didn't answer the call. A few minutes later, Kylie sent a text and I read it.

-On the Phone-

Kylie: Andriee~~~ why are you avoiding my callssss

Kylie: I miss you already please answer my calls!!

Andrie: I'm busy

Kylie: Are you having a date with Avi?!

Kylie: Your cheating on me!

Andre: I'm not yours

Kylie: I will kill her! Remember that! And I will make you mine and only.mine!

-End of Convo-

I ignored her text and blocked her number. "ok she is annoying as hell" I thought, thus Andrie woke up.

Andre: Who was calling?

You: Kylie

Andre: You answered it?!

You: oh hell no

Andre: oh...did she text me?

You: Yup

Andre: what did she say?

You: look for your self...oh and let's eat

I stood up and went outside as I saw Junior waiting for us in the dinning table.

Junior: Mommy! hurry up! I'm hungry~~~

I chuckled as he was pouting acting so cute. He has Andrie's attitude😂. Unexpectedly I felt arms around my waist...of course it was Andrie.

Andre: let's eat?

I smiled at him and nodded. We went to the dining table as we all invited all of the maids. The maids filled the massive dining table, the kitchen table, and the living room. We all really had fun talking to each other, telling entertaining stories about our selves. I heard that maids didn't get to see their families since Andrie left this house and hired them to talk care of it...I had an idea that they should have a good and relaxing vacation with their families while we take over the house...if their gone I can take care of this huge house...right?

It was getting late and some maids were already on their rooms sleeping since they had to wake up early and some were still cleaning the dishes as I started helping them too. After finishing all the house chores, I told Junior before to wait for me if not he can sleep in his room. But when I left the kitchen he was gone and thought he already can't wait and slept in his room. But suddenly I heard some snores in the living room and got scared since Andrie was already in the room so as Junior. When I looked at the person sleeping on the couch it was Junior. I chuckled at him and carried him going to his room. I placed him down on the bed and kissed his forehead and turned off the lights and closed the door. Then suddenly I saw a rose on the floor with a piece of paper I picked it up and read the paper.

"I know you are scared right now but keep on following the candles ok?"

I chuckled as I started to follow them as I got far from our room the candles were as I assume at the back garden...when did we even get a back garden?? I shrugged off and started following them anyway until I got outside and saw two chairs a table with a vase filled with roses and a lot of candles. What's happening? I went to the table and looked around, it was so beautiful. I saw a letter on the table so I took It and read it.

"Look at your back"

I looked back and saw...

To Be Continued