Chapter 18

Avi's POV

Its been years, Andrie and I are living a great life. But we haven't seen or talked to each other, in a while, so Ive been worried as hell.

While I was scrolling through Facebook until I saw a post...of and Andrie and another girl holding hands. Andrie has a sister but she doesn't look like the girl in the picture. If its his friend then why are they holding hands? Is he cheating on me? He wouldn't do that right? I tried calling Andrie a lot of times but he wont answer...maybe his busy...

The front door suddenly burst open which made me flinch. I looked at the door and saw Joseph.

You: Wheres Se Hwa?

Joseph: Shes busy taking care of our house its kind of messy *scratch head*

You: Hayst you made all of those mess didn't you?

Joseph: hehehe maybe??

You: Hey since you and Andrie are working together...Do you know something about this??*shows pic*

Joseph: I have no idea...but one time I saw them infront of our managers office, but I ignored them.

You: Do you think his cheating on me...

Joseph: Ofc not!! If he is there would be rumors around the agency right now.

You: Joseph Im scared...

He went towards me and sat right beside me. He suddenly hugged me which made me shock, but I hugged him back.

Joseph: If he is Ill smack his ass. Just remember Im here for you🙂

Suddenly Junior started running down the stairs.

You: Be careful honey

Junior: Uncle Joseph!!!

Junior is now 4 years old and he speaks properly already. I started planning kn enrolling him on a school.

Joseph: Hey buddy how you doin

Junior: Im doing good! Are we going out today??

Joseph: *laughs* no bud were staying home for today

Junior: oh😢 oks then! Play with me instead!!

Joseph: You go first Ill have a little chat with mommy first ok??

Junior: ok!!

Junior sprinted upstairs as Joseph laughed at him.

You: Andrie haven't been calling or texting me

Joseph: you do know his group is famous

You: I know that but why not atleast one call will be fine for me

Joseph: Im hungry what do you have for dinner??

You: Oh we have tteoboki and kimchi there...let me get it!

I stood up until Joseph pulled me by the wrist and I landed on his lap. I widened my eyes.

You: W-what are doing?!