Chapter 3

Andrie's POV

Since today is my day off I thought of a place where I can bring Avi to. Then I thought of bringing her to a place where we finally met. If your thinking what Im thinking...yup there. The rooftop of our precious school, the place where she cried on my shoulder, the place where she realised she loves me.

She was still sleeping next to me, I kissed her cheek and went to the kitchen and made her favorite PANCAKES~~~ then she suddenly ran to me like a cute little child finding it own father.

Avi: I thought you left😖

You: *laughs* Did you forget I told you that Im day off for one week?

Avi: Na sanay ako na lagi ka wala eh ( I got used of you gone...)

You: Ohh Im sorry if I have to be gone for like months...

Avi: Its fine I dont know how Idol Life feels like but since your here I can feel it...

You: Thanks for understanding baby😊

Silence...All you can hear is Avi munching her pancake.

You: Hey uhmm

Avi: what is it?

You: since Im day off...Do you want to go on a date today?

Avi: Hmm sure! Where?

You: Its a secret😏😉

Avi: Aishh not to far ok?

You: Why not?

Avi: *points at her tummy* Baby

You: right... *scratch neck* but its not that far!

Avi: oh ok! Im going to take a bath now...

You: I should join in!

Avi: NO!

You: You might slip and blackout without me knowing

Avi: your right... just wait outside!

I shook my head and before she answers I quickly pulled her and brought her to our bathroom. I turned on the faucet with warm water, while it was fulling up the bathtub I slowly undressed her. God damn...shes so beautiful...I was busy staring at her body until a cough interrupted me...I looked up and I saw Avi blushing. I giggled and placed her on the bathtub. I grabbed my phone and played some of our favorite songs. After 30 mins I helped her dress up

Avi: you pick my clothes since you planned all of this

You: What...I don't know how to-

Avi: Never mind then...

She was about to pick a dress but I grabbed her hand that made her drop the dress. She looked at me while I was picking her clothes.

-Time Skip-

Avi's POV

We were both in our car and Andrie drove us to our date. After one hour we arrived and I was shook.

You: No...Wait what? Im so confused..

Andrie: Since its a special day for us I thought we would go here...*scratch neck*

You: How?

Andrie: Well since the principal noticed me I asked permission.

You: Woah.

Andrie: Lets stop standing and lets eat!

There was a small table and two chairs with food. I recalled our memories together.

You: Hey...

Andrie: Hmm?

You: Remember after I was done crying we went to a ice cream shop?

Andrie: Yeh...wanna go there next?

You: Lets go to the places where we went!

After eating we went to visit our principal and he said that the baby should go to school here since they'll be building new buildings and adding more grades/sections.

We went to the ice cream shop where we went after the drama. I looked at it and it was disappointing...its closed. Andrie and I looked at each other sad.

Andrie: I guess...we have to go to the park😊

You: *sigh* sure

Andrie and I walked to the park and it was still there... We walked through a line of trees, taking pictures, "How I missed this place" i thought.

After a long day, we decided we should rest. We came home 10pm pretty late but its fine, as long as it wont be a habit. I changed our clothes and went to bed, Andrie kissed my tummy then kissed my forehead and went to sleep.

To Be ConTinued