Chapter 29

Andrie's POV

Tomorrow is my day off and I wanted to have a date with Avi, just the two of us. Maybe a place where I proposed to her? or maybe in our old school? nahh I don't think any would work...maybe bring her to a beach? I think thats a good idea...Ill ask Junjee later.
I grabbed my phone and started calling Junjee...

-On the Phone-

Andrie: Yeobosayo?

Junjee: Oh? Andrie?

Andrie: I just wanted to ask...

Junjee: What is it bro?

Andrie: Im day off tomorrow and I want to have a date with Avi, just the two of us. I want to ask where I can take her?

Junjee: Maybe go to a fancy restaurant then go have fun at a amusement park

Andrie: Oh that sounds good!

Junjee: But remember Andrie make sure no one sees you, not a single fan ok?

Andrie: Yes sir

Junjee: You do know the fans knows that You and Kylie are dating

Andrie: Ugh! You really have to remind me

Junjee: Woops sorry

Andrie: Okok thanks bro!

Junjee: Any time!

- End of Call-

So right now, Im from the company since the manager wanted to talk to me. It wasn't serious...it was just about work and stuff. Im heading back home so I can spend time with my family...but before I go home I went to a  flower shop and bought flowers for Avi, then went to a chocolate shop to...ofc? get chocolate. Then I went back home.

I totally forgot about Junior! I went to call Junjee again and asked if he can talk care of him while we are gone.

-On the Phone-

Andrie: Yow bro hey!

               Junjee: What is it again?

Andrie: I need you to take care of Junior while we are away is it ok with you?

              Junjee: Sure! No problem

Andrie: Thanks

-End of Call-

Ok now if it confuses you (readers) Im taking Avi on a date today then maybe have a family bonding tomorrow.

Avi's POV

I was sleeping right next to Junior, until i heard the door open. I thought it was a thief or a kidnapper so I grabbed something hard...(hard🤭😉jk) as I was about to hit the person the lights turned on and saw Andrie.

Andrie: Woah babe calm down

You: oh...I thought it was someone else...

Andrie hugged me then kissed my cheeks.

Andrie: I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow

You: You wanna go on a date?

Andrie: Yes, just me and you

You: What about Junior? And don't you have work?

Andrie: I just got off work and I have day off tomorrow...and about Junior, I called Junjee about it.

You: Is it ok with him?

Andrie: Ofc!

You: Ok ok

Andrie: What are you waiting for? Go dressed up!

You: Wait now?

Andrie: Yes! We don't have much timee

Andrie pushed me inside our walk in closet and left me. While I was thinking of what I was going to wear, I heard the door bell ring and it was probably Junjee. I continued looking for my clothes...I didn't know what to choose it was cold outside so if I wear a dress I would freeze to death- oh wait...I can wear my hoodie so Andrie's fans wont notice me! yes!
I looked for a black hoodie and some jeans to match with it and ofc a mask and a cap. I went down stairs dressed up. When Andrie looked at me he was completely shocked. "Ok...is there something on my face? did he think i was going to wear a dress? ohh god...."I thought

Andrie: You read my mind every time...

You:huh?

Andrie: I was going to wear the same thing...

You: Oh! HAHHAHAHAHA

Andrie: Couple goalsss

I looked at the couch and saw Junjee with Junior. Junjee waved at me as I waved back. We were about to leave so I kissed my sons forehead and said bye to both of them. Andrie and I went to his car and drove to our destination. After a 1 hour we were in a fancy restaurant...It looked so expensive.

Andrie: Are you ok?

You: It looks so expensive

Andrie: Well...not really

You: What?! Not really?! Babe you know we can go to a mall instead and eat in the food court!

Andrie: But theres a lot of people there~~

"He does have a point..."

You: Ugh fine! but its not my fault if you lost a lot of money!

Andrie: *chuckles* okk ma'am

I took off my cap and mask since there weren't a lot of people...there were just rich ass people. We went to our table as a waitress came to our table suddenly flirting with my husband.

Waitress: What can I get for you...my love?

Andrie: tsk...Can I have the glass noddles and then ice tea please?

Waitress: Ok I'll be right back

Ok this bitch! Did she just ignore me?!

Andrie: Uhmm excuse me?

Waitress: Oh! right my number yes!

Andrie: No...Babe what do you want to order?

The waitress looked at me with shock eyes with annoyed ones...I smirked as she looked at me...

You: May I have Chicken bulgogi and my drinks will be strawberry lemonade

Waitress: I will be back

She said with a sarcastic voice. I chuckled then I looked at Andrie. He was laughing so hard I laughed too.

??? POV

Ahhh now your having a date...well thats nice. Maybe killing you would be better so you cant have a date with him anymore you son of a bitch...

To Be Continued