Chapter 11

Andrie's POV

-After few Months-

I have been faking my relationship with Kylie for months now. And I feel bad for the shipper and fans because they believed a fake news.

After work, I went back home and saw Avi playing with Junior. I checked the time and it was 10.

You: Babe what are you doing?

Avi: Im trying to bring him to sleep but his to hyper...

Junior: DAWD!! Comwe play wit mwe pwesss

You: Go ahead and take a nap...Ill put him to bed.

She nodded and walked to our room. I picked up Junior and started walking towards his room.

Junior: dwad! I dwot want two go two bwed yet...

You: Im sorry buddy but you have to sleep ok?

Junior: Im nwot sweepy...

You: Hays...want to sleep with us instead? So you can rest?

Junior: If twats fwin wit ywo😊

He smiled cutely. I picked him up and hugged him tightly.

You: Ofc! Your allowed buddy!

He smiled. He told me to put him down and so I did. He came running towards our bed room and blast open the door.

Avi: What are you doing here hon?

Junior: Dwaddy swad im gwona sweep here!

You: Let him sleep here babe...theres a chance he might get to sleep

Avi: Oh ok.

She told Junior to sleep beside her. Junior obeyed and laid down beside her. I chuckled. I went to the bathroom and quickly changed clothes. When I went out I saw the two knocked out. I laughed. I went beside Junior and kissed his forehead and kissed Avi's lips and went to sleep.

-Next Day-

Avi's POV

I woke up with no one on bed. I lazily stood up, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I saw my two boys making pancakes. While Andrie was cooking them Junior decorated them. I smiled at the scene Im seeing, until Junior saw me.

Junior: Oh! Mom! We mwad pwancakes por ywo😊

He smiled cutely. Making my heart flutter.

You: What time did you wake up?

Andrie: Around 6??

I checked my phone and it was 8 am. I widened my eyes.

You: You guys didn't sleep again?!

Junior: Mhmm...

You: And you! *points at Andrie* Don't you have work?!

Andrie: Well I do have but my boss said we just have to practice. So I can go later on.

You: You better😑

After a while, we all started eating on the dinning table.

I wish this can happen all the time. My husband cooking food...my son preparing. I love my life.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Sowwyyy if its short😖😖