Chapter 26

Avi's POV

As I was playing with my phone someone texted me. I checked the person who sent me a text and it was Joseph...I didn't he would talk to me after the day Andrie caught us- never mind...

-On the Phone-

Joseph: Hey uhmm Im sorry...I didn't mean to do that.

               Avi: Its fine...

Joseph: I really missed you though...

           Avi: You have a girlfriend, you cant say that to me especially Im a married woman.

Joseph: Why did you pick him...

            Avi: I-...I cant explain

Joseph: Did something happen when we were together? Did someone threaten you?

             Avi: Andrie did...and if I didn't break up with you he would kill you, Gaelle, Moira, and my parents. Of course I didn't want any of you dead infront of me... I had too

Joseph: But why did you stay with him

           Avi: Even though he did that to me... I still love him

Joseph: Didn't you love me too?

             Avi: I did but...I knew I wasn't meant for you

Joseph: Please come back...

            Avi: Beg for more Im not coming back...I love Andrie and we have a child, I cant see my child without a father.

Joseph: Then I will be!

               Avi: Andrie may be a Kpop Idol but he still spends time with us. If he doesn't love me and our child then he would have left us and focused on his career.

Joseph: I will be better I promise

                 Avi: Im sorry Joseph...but I cant leave Andrie

  You Blocked Joseph

- End Of Convo-

Ok...What the hell? If Andrie sees this he would be proud. But weird thing if he still likes me? A lot of year has passed by and he still likes me? But what about Se Hwa? For sure he just used her to get over me...but he still isn't moved on? Ok Im confused as hell.

Andrie's POV

While I was in the studio where we always practice, we were in a break and I thought that I have to go to Manager hyung and talk to him.

You: Hey guys I have to go to Manager hyungs office and talk to him ok?

JenHyung: Ok come back fast we will start practicing after a few mins

I nodded my head and went to his office. As I arrived at his door I knocked three times until I heard him saying "come in". I opened the door as I greeted him and sat down the chair infront of his table.

Manager: What is it Andrie?

You: I want to talk about the fake relationship with me and Kylie

Manager: Whats wrong?

You: Can we stop acting?

Manager: Why is that?

You: My wife...She needs help and I just cant go somewhere with Kylie and leave my wife alone in the house

Manager: I understand that...but we have to do a press conference

You: Please do all you can do I want to finish this...

Manager: As you wish...

I stood up and left his office and went back to the studio.

Manager's POV

I sighed at myself and called Kylie...

-On the Phone-

                      Manager: Hello Kylie?

  Kylie: Yes sir?

               Manager: Please come here we have to talk about something very important

Kylie: Yes sir I'm on my way

-End of PhoneCall-

I dropped the phone and talked to my assistant about the press conference.

Kylie's POV

I talked to my group members about the phone call of me and manager-nim. They said that I could go but I should hurry up since we have a tour after a few weeks and we have to practice. I quickly went to manager's office until I saw Andrie walking back to his studio. I was about to say hi but he didn't see me...

I was infront of manager-nim's office and knocked three times until I heard him say "come in". I opened the door and smiled at him and greeted him.

You: Sir what is going on? Did I do something?

Manager: No no, not at all.

You: So what is it?

Manager *sigh* Andrie wants to finish this fake relationship...

You: Huh?! why?!

Manager: He needs to take care of his wife

You: WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM?!

Manager: I cant...Im sorry

You: only a little bit of work I can get Andrie on my hand...but you let him go?!

Manager: I know you like him but we all know he has a wife that he loves every much that he wants to quit this job and go to her. But he didn't because this is his dream and if his wife knew then she would be disappointed, so I advice you to find someone else.

You: No! Andrie is the love of my life and I cant let him go! I cant live without him!

Manager: Im sorry Kylie but its Andrie's decision... you may get back to your studio

You: UGH!

I stood up and slam the door. I was walking forward, towards Andrie's studio. I was about to find him but I cant, I sigh and walked back until I bumped to someone. I fell down with my ass first which really hurts. I looked up and was about to get mad but Andrie was standing there shocked.

Andrie: Hey! Are you ok?

He offered his hand to pull me up and I accepted the offer. I arranged my self and pulled some hair behind my ear and smiled at him.

You: Im fine..

Andrie: I have to go back-

I pulled his wrist and connected our lips but he suddenly pushed me and used his hands to wipe his lips.

Andrie: What the fuck is wrong with you?!

You: Why? You didn't like it?

Andrie: I have a wife! Stay away from me!

He ran to his studio as I laughed..."Hayss Andrie Im going to have you in no time😏" I thought and went back to my studio.

To Be Continued