Boring Part

I don't own Ben 10 or JL, this is just fanfic please don't sue. Thanks :)

          After seeing everything go back to normal he then explained his deal with the "gods" to his family and friends, surprisingly they were not at all surprised that Ben would choose to sacrifice himself for others,  he assured them that he may not be able to come back to this universe but that doesn't mean that they can't come to visit him in his new home. 

          After saying his goodbyes and a few slobbering hugs and kisses from his parents a circular portal appeared and a Celestialsapien walked through it with Dr. Paradox the time walker and Azmuth the creator of the Omnitrix on his shoulder in tow,  "It's time" said the cosmic-themed alien, hearing the cosmic being, he turns around and saw Azmuth walking towards him, he then kneeled down to try to seem as small as possible, as Azmuth then raised his hand as though wanting something from the Omnitrix wielder, Ben stretched his arms towards Azmuth, to let him have a better look at his device, Azmuth then took the Omnitrix from him and switched it with a thinner and smaller watch, Azmuth then explained to him that he more than deserves the master control of the Omnitrix but the ancient Omnitrix that he was using can't process the high-speed transformations and DNA changes his body is more than capable of that's why it sometimes fritz, that's why Azmuth decides to take it away, Azmuth then proceeds to explain that Ben doesn't really need the Omnitrix to transform, because Ben himself is already tainted by the Omnitrix 1.0 and the Ultimatrix, which practically turned Ben  into a living Omnitrix itself, and that the Omnitrix that he was using was only a life support system.   

          After the long-ass explanation and the heavy-hearted goodbyes, Ben then proceed to the bluish portal that Paradox has conjured, which brought him to a brand new world and brand new life.