Metamorphosis

A few weeks passed and Ben just kept doing what he's doing every day, opening up his smoothie shop and selling smoothies, the only difference is that these past weeks Clark Kent and a few other people that Ben has saved has been visiting Ben's shop in their civilian form, Barry Allen would even visit after hours and play Xbox with the young man and just hang out, 

          Another three weeks passed and Ben received a text in the middle of his job selling Smoothies, "We need to talk" was what's written there, he then texted back "11:00 at my house, tomorrow"

           The day passed and 10:30 in the morning he saw 5 people walk into the store and sat at the counter each ordering a shake one of the 5 men was Bruce Wayne so he assumed that the 4 others were his "batkids". 

          "What are you doing here this early?" asked Ben then he remembered his text, then he told the 5 of them to go up the stairs and told the only other customer in the store that they are closing early, then after closing up shops he then called his guests down and told them to help with cleaning, minutes passed and instead of cleaning Damian and Tim started to fight with the mops and Jason just sat down on a chair and watch as his two brothers beat each other, Ben walked towards the two ninjas grabbed the mops and told them to stand at the side and not do anything Bruce seeing Ben act stern just made the man smile and shake his head, then out of nowhere Alfred arrived in front of Bruce and handed him a key and took a rag from a bucket and help wipe the counter, then Richard came out of the kitchen and told Ben that he've finished cleaning the kitchen with Alfred, then after Ben got ready he then took them upstairs towards his apartment and sat on the sofa followed by the others, "So what's up?" asked the wielder of the Omnitrix, Bruce looked around towards his sons and saw them nod at him he then looked at Ben and said "I accept your offer, but can you also help upgrade them?" hearing this Ben looked around towards the other heroes and asked "Can they be trusted?" "Yes" was the only answer that came out of Bat's mouth, then he stood up from where he's sitting took a key from the drawer in his room and urged the others to follow him, he took them towards the Backdoor to the RV and rode it towards his base in the Grand Canyon, there he took them to a room inside it were multiple of empty pods, then he told them, "I call this "Omnipod" with this I can fuse you with an alien of your choosing.  So who wanna go first?"  Batman was about to walk forward but Jason walked towards him faced Bruce and said "No offense Oldman but even I am excited," then he faced Ben and said "I want something that's cool and good with long-distance, cause you see, I still wanna be able to use my guns even when I am in that weird monster form," "Alien" answered Ben, "Plus if you want I can help you guys upgrade your suits and weapons, I am already upgrading Batman's so might as well add you fours," he then told Jason to take off his clothes and step into the pod and then he closed it and then an oxygen mask was dropped from above him and Ben told him to wear it so that he can breathe later, then when a click sounded clear green liquid filled the pod and then Ben stood in front of the computer beside the pod and typed in a few commands, a few seconds later Jason slowly fell asleep in the pod and Ben walked towards the door and told them to follow "We'll go back after 3 hours, you'll know then what alien I mixed him with." said Ben with a smirk on his face as he walked towards, the kitchen and took out some food to eat.