Awaken

3 hours that seemed like an eternity passed and Ben went back into the room and pushed a button then the capsule opened and the young man with a white streak in his hair fell to the floor gasping loudly, Ben then threw a towel and let the young man slowly stand up and wrap the towel around him, the others then looked at him, and waited for the young man to talk about his new ability, not waiting for the young man to catch his breath, Tim asked "Well? what ability you got?" Jason then looked at his hands then faced Ben and asked: " So, what ye got me?" 

          Ben then moved onto a screen and turned it on he typed a few things, and what showed was a black humanoid creature, that looks like big chill with bat-like wings, pointy ears, and blood-red pupils on black eyes, he then motioned to the 5 people in the room to follow him towards the training area and then asked Jason to go in, after entering Jason looked at the mirror towards Ben and asked, "How do I transform?", Ben then gasped and went back to the pod pulled a drawer out beside the PC and took out a watch from, walked towards Jason and slapped the watch on Jason's wrist and said "This watch is a trainers manual, remember the feeling of shifting and whenever you wanna shift remember that feeling and you'll be just fine," "What?" asked the young man with confusion in his face.  

          "Just press the button on the watch to remove the cover then a small pillar will rise up and all you need to do is push it down and you will transform or imagine your body changing to your alien's form and you will change" Said, Ben, Jason then looked towards the watch and did as he was told and pushed his watch, and he started shifting every bone muscle and skin on his body hurt as he transforms into the winged beast of the night, after a few seconds the pain in his body subsided as he looked down to see his body skin as dark as night, then he felt something coming towards him then he turned his head to his left and saw an android launching towards him fist ready to punch him, he took a step backwards dodging the fist that was supposed to hit, and feeling as though his wings now a little bit inconvenient he thought of tucking them in, then he felt his back engulfing his wings, but in doing so the bot caught up and while he's distracted, it punched him in the chest sending him flying towards, the opposite end of the training area, fortunately, he now got sturdy skin, he ssttod up both fists hiding his face, then when the bot approaches he shot him with a straight right knocking the bots head clean off its shoulder, blowing its head off to smithereens, he then tried picking the bot's body up but ended up crashing its arms in his hands as though he was scrunching paper, "Whoa!" he said amazed at what he can do he then looked towards Ben and asks "What else can I do?" he then walked in to the room and said "Training room 21" then the walls crash down, making the room even bigger and a few platforms appear here and there and he stood next to Jason held up a touch screen pad and opened up a file on his particular form, seeing Ben do that put another mask of confusion in their faces, "Don't you have this alien? shouldn't you know by heart what it can do?" asked Tim not knowing why Ben still looks through the pad when he practically transforms to hundreds of aliens and knows every single one of their ability, habits and fighting style by heart.  "Oh, I'll be giving you all the same forms, and they were not in the Omnitrix, I created them using Alien animals and all five of your DNAs," said Ben nonchalantly, as though what he did was nothing special.

          "What!!!!" screamed the 5 of them in chorus.