Rescue

I don't own Ben 10 or JL, this is just fanfic please don't sue. Thanks :)

          Seeing the giant Mothman enter the room made Flash question his own sanity, then the strange creature, helped them out of their cage, suddenly a Thanagarian attacked the blue Mothman from behind but not only was the supposed to be attacked Mothman down for the count, the attacker slipped through the strange creature and froze, literally in ice.  

          Being ambushed is not really that surprising when you're used to it, he then unfroze the winged man and check his pockets for keys, but all he found was a green ring so he took it walked towards the man he recognizes as the green lantern, destroyed his cuffs and handed him the ring, then walked over to Wonder Woman and unbind her from her rope while the green lantern destroys the gravitational machine and free the Martian from his steel cage after Ben freed Wonder Woman he then flashed into a green light and turn into goop and dissolved the Kryptonite into its body.

          Ben then turned from an acid bodied creature with a flying saucer floating above its head to a blue raptor like creature with wheels, and sped out the door, and returned a few moments later,  "Who are you?" asked the bat costumed man,"Run first, questions later." said the speedy raptor, he then turned into Humongasaur and smashed a hole through the ship and then turned back to Big chill and led them out to the city to hideout.