Refuge

Ben then took them to a nearby building and told them to hide it out while he distracts the birdies outside after Ben went out, the Leagues stood around waiting for the weird shapeshifter to come back. "So~ Anyone know who that guy is?" asked the Flash, "Seems like a new Hero to me." Said Lantern, "But how come we haven't heard of him?" Wonder woman questioned the others then she went to a corner  of the room where Batman is trying to contact the other Leaguers or other "little leagues", Batman then stood up and faced the others and said "The communications are being jammed, and we also got no internet connection we might have to do something by ourselves to stop this Invasion.  We should be careful of traps because we don't know if this alien guy is one of them.".  "Right! Beware of the guy who saved your asses from an alien prison and hid you to safety," said Ben coming into the room as Crashhopper, "Uh~Shifty Guy?" asked Flash, "And Nightwing" said Dick with a huge smile plastered on his face.  

          Seeing his protege Batman went to Nightwing and asked if he's alright, then in a bright green flash instead of a weird humanoid insect there stood a boy in a hoodie and black pants, "Ben Tennyson" said Ben to the other leaguers as he sat down and leaned his back to the wall comfortably, "So what's the plan now? We're not really incognito in these clothes." asked Flash, "We change and go somewhere we can regroup and see if we can contact the others" said Supermanhearing this Batman looked at him with an eyebrow raised "He saved us and helped us get away from our pursuers so I think we can trust him" "We don't know him" said Batman "but he can help us." argued superman "I too feel as though we can trust him" said the Martian, sighing Batman gave up and said "fine" begrudgingly, "Nightwing I want you to go to jump city and see if the Titans can help, Lantern you go to Mount Justice and call the Team, we're in code black right now it's all hands on deck, and Nightwing see if you can contact red hood and call him back." ordered Batman.

           "So where are we gonna get clothes to wear?  It's not like I always brought spare shirt around," said Superman, in the next moment Green lanterns ring glowed then turned dimmer as his suit changed to his civilian clothes he is now in a white fitted T-shirt and cargo pants, beside  him Flash turned into a haze and his suit returned to his ring and he now wore a blue T-shirt with Star Labs logo and blue jeans, the 4 other superheroes looked at them questioningly, "How long have those clothes been in the ring?" asked Ben to Flash, "And how do you wear those under the suit?" asked Nightwing to Green lantern, " High-tech," said John with a smirk, "Yeah, yeah let's just go there's a clothing store just down the street, come." said Ben.  " But what about the Thangarians outside?" asked Flash.  "Oh, right now they're chasing a holographic me towards Mexico, I just sat down here cause I need a minute to catch my breath," said Ben with a smirk. They then ran towards the clothes store and took what they need, "Isn't this stealing?" asked flash, "I left $5,000 behind the counter" said Batman, " Let's go we'll meet in the bat cave", "No, let's go to my house first, my Tech might be more of use than yours." said Ben. "No.," said, Batman but Superman and wonder woman looked at him and convinced to try the kid's place first. Batman then sighed and agreed by nodding his head. "Lead the way," said Batman.