Me playing with fire

"What?" hearing the young talk about upgrading made the dark knight raise an eyebrow as though not believing what the young man is saying, "I mean, I can upgrade you with a DNA that suits you, this Omnitrix actually has an option that can let me upgrade people of my choosing with my alien DNA of my choosing, like what I did with my bots there, though the downside is that there's a 69% chance of it having side effects like you turning to that alien permanently or dying," said Ben leaning on the computer table. 

          "What abilities can you give me?" asked Batman, "Not ability, transformation, I can give you a transformation, this transformation will transform you to an alien of your choosing and once you choose a form you can not change it for another ever, upside is you'll have a trick up your sleeves, and I already told you the downside, so what do you think?".

          "Give me a few days to think about it," said Batman as he stood up from the chair and headed towards the exit, then as though he thought of something he turned around and looked at Ben asking "How about my boys, can they also have these upgrades?" asked Batman, "Yup" was all Ben said then he saw Batman disappear as though he was swallowed by the shadows.