Invasion

I don't own Ben 10 or JL, this is just fanfic please don't sue. Thanks :)

          3 years passed and Ben has hacked into the system using the Omnitrix and the high-tech computer in his car to give himself a new Identity to live by in this world, It also has been 3 years since he has gone out and used his Omnitrix to save people, cause every time when he is about to go save someone, a "hero" flies by and saves the day then zips away, now he owns a smoothie shop in front of Daily Bugle, and lives his life peacefully, and then one day, while he was watching the news, he saw the Thanagarian was talking about protecting Earth, but Ben knew better so he closed his shop and went into his room and transformed into Big Chill and slips out of his home and flew to the grand canyon where he built a secret base, he then went inside and took his sword shaped necklace off his neck and turned it into a very, very downgraded version of "Ascalon", this sword doesn't manipulate reality, all it can do is change forms to suit Ben's personal needs like turning itself into any kind of "handy" weapon, it can even change its size to suit Waybig, after confirming that there are no abnormalities in his weapon he then proceeded towards his training room where he summoned multiple androids as enemies and changed the training difficulty to "Hell mode", millions of androids with the stength of Humongasaur and speed of the XLR8 attacked him, after 6 hours and multiple changes later Ben went to check his android storage and find out that he smashed and diced all 100,000 of his home made robots, so he opened up his phone and planned a day to make a new set of Androids and then turned in to hrey matter and thought of upgrades to his bots to be better sparring partner, an hour later he stopped his personal think tank, turned his sword into a necklace and wore it around his neck and closed up to go home.

          After arriving home, he turned his TV on and went to take a bath.  After his bath with his towel in his waist, Ben saw the TV broadcasting the invasion of the Thanagarians and the "arrest" of the Justice League, feeling annoyed Ben then turned off the TV and went to bed.

          Waking up to the sound of terror isn't really that unusual anymore, cause of the numerous villains in this world, but Ben, like always thought to himself "It's alright, there's a league of heroes in this world." then he thought back to yesterday, the fun "sparring session" yesterday, the soothing bath after a hard day's work, the invasion, the capture of the League and his soft and comfortable bed, after a moment of reminiscence his eyes went wide and then an annoyed look covered his face, it's not that he doesn't want to be a hero but he really likes his peaceful and non-violent life that he's living today, so he took "Ascalon" off his neck and turned ti into a small dagger and put it in the scabbard that materialized on the back of his waist, changed his clothes to black pants and dark green hoodie with white "10" logo on the left side of his chest, and went out the back door and turned into Ghost Freak.

Please comment below and give me some constructive criticism so I may improve in the future, and sorry if my English is poor for it is not my mother language.