A new beginning

I don't own Ben 10 or JL, this is just fanfic please don't sue. Thanks :)

          After exiting the portal the first thing the young hero saw was a dessert and a road.  "Welcome to the DCverse this is a universe that's a lot different than yours and I have all you need in here," said Paradox, Ben then turned around and instead of seeing the bluish portal he instead saw Paradox in his lab coat leaning on his cane, the young Tennyson then walked up to the old man and asked " So, what next?" hearing the boy's question made the professor chuckle he then took his left hand out of his pocket and flicked it, a blinding flash of light shone beside Paradox making the young man shield his eyes with his hand, then as the light died down he saw his green and black appear out of nowhere, "Follow me."  the time walker said as he walked toward the compartment followed by Ben, he then handed a key to Tennyson and told him to open the compartment, and when he did he saw clothes folded neatly and orderly in boxes with 3 pairs of shoes, besides those boxes, he then shuffled through the stuff boxes and foud out that they were all his, feeling someone poke his shoulder he then looked back and saw Paradox hand him with a briefcase he then closed the compartment put the cash atop it and open it to see that it was full of cash, " That's $60,000, use it moderately cause that's the last gift you'll be receiving from me," said Paradox with a smile, the oldman then hugged the young man, he then pointed to his left "Go this way, Metropolis is a nice city to live in" said the time walker, Ben then nodded his head and shook his hand before riding  in his car and driving to the direction the time walker has pointed to.