ACT 2??

When Bruce was about to ask for answers Ben introduced her to them and told that she is a reformed villain and is now one of the good guys.  

         ---5 Years passed---

          Hope and Ben have been living together since she has arrived in this world, and in these 5 years Ben and Hope have been dating for two, and living with him made Hope a lot tamer than when she was in their universe. here she lives her life, not as a criminal, here she is just a little waitress at Ben's smoothie shop.  

         These past 5 years Ben and Hope learned a lot about each other, Ben found out that Hope brought with her "her magic pouch" and inside it was her stuff, not just clothes and necessities but also her magic books and charms Ben later found out that she not only received "the staff of ages" from the father of magic "Bezel" but she also studied under him and she received new charms from him, these charms were absorbed by her, apparently Bezel created new Charms as a gift to his disciple in her travel to another world, Charm of Resurrection-- failsafe in case she dies, gives her high regeneration rate and healing abilities, Particularum Leporem-- 5 charms drawn together consists of 5 runes each rune a charm corresponding an element (Rune of Sage-- telekinetic, telepathy levitation, multi-tasking, increase in mana, etc., Rune of Undine(water)--Hydrokinesis, underwater breathing, etc., Rune of Ifrit(fire)-- Pyrokinesis, etc,.  Rune of Venti(air)--Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis, Umbrakinesis, etc,. Rune of Terra(earth)--Chlorokinesis, golem manipulation, etc,.), Charm of  Mutatio--a transformation charm, this charm lets her transform, it has 7 transformations (some recommended by Azmuth) -- Adonite, Citrakayah, Dragon, Transylian, Loboans, Ectonurite and Galvan(insists by Azmuth)

         Ben and Hope has been enlisted by Batman in the league's database as "heroes", their hero names are called "BrightShift" and "Charmcaster" even if they were called a hero, they don't really do much, no assignments, no missions, All Batman asks of them (mainly Ben) is that they be the Earth's failsafe in case the League "turns bad".