Questions

After arriving at the secret base and saw no one, he then went to the other rooms and literally just found out just how big and wide the base of the young man is, then after literally going through every room in the base and was about to go into a big door that from the looks of it can fit a tank through the door, he then went through it and there he found a Dinosaur like being fighting other bizarre-looking creatures others he has seen from one of the transformations of the boy named Ben, then he walked inside the room and found himself in front of a control panel, there he saw a lot of buttons but the most notable to him was a red lever on the right with "Off, Easy, Normal, Hard and Hell" written on the side while the lever was right now placed on "Hard" a few moments of deliberation later, Bigbat then pushed the leer to off then all the enemies that the brown prehistoric was fighting moments ago all bright blindingly green then turned back to their robot form.

           Seeing as the Bots that he created to help him train all transformed back to normal and fall to the floor as though their strings were cut made Ben turn his head towards the control panel, and there he found tall, dark and brooding standing over his panel with his hands on the lever.  

          "Get out."