Visit

3 Weeks passed and Ben has been managing his store and would drive to his "secret" base every 2 days to help the 5 newly enhanced individual, with their newfound abilities, spending time with these 5 has let him know of their incredible adaptability, in 1 week they learn to control their strength and speed, no longer do they crash over, or breaking spoons, and doorknobs, in 2 they can freely use their wings not only to fly but to also fight and now they can almost instantly and naturally use their elemental abilities, Batman even created martial arts for his winged form, and mixed his elemental abilities into his combat knowledge and taught it to his 4 sons.

          After walking in on the 5 enhanced he saw all five of them flying in their human form  barechested wearing only jogging pants with only their wings out,  then he called for all 5 of them and saw them in the air flying in a circle, he then approached them "So what you guys doing?" asked the shapeshifting man, he noticed the five of them just floating there not flapping their wings, as he got closer he saw on the floor an electric fan like thingy where people play freefalling indoors, he then looked back at the 5 and asked " Where'd you get this?" and with a huge grin Tim answered "Oh! We asked Alfred to bring one here and we installed it while you were out", having nothing to say all Ben did was sigh and walk back out to prepare food for the 6 of them.  As he was walking towards the kitchen he saw Alfred with a cart of food walking towards the Training area, "Hello, Mr. Tennyson, here's a plate of burger with gravy sauce and mash potato and broccoli on the side, "Holy shit!" was Ben's thought after taking a small bite out of the juicy, mouth-watering, burger steak that the butler has cooked up.

          Hours passed and they were all sitting at the lounge bath taken and all in their casual clothing, they were either watching the TV on their phone or playing videogames at the large screen tv, then Batman stood in the middle of the room and called for everyone's attention, " Guys, all I want to say, is that I wish you guys won't use your abilities out in the open yet, only use dark wing as a last resort is what I think is the best course of action" said Batman with sincerity in his voice, " Heard you loud and clear Boss" answered Tim then he saw the other 3 giving him understanding nods, "Guys, let's pack up we're going home" said the Dark knight towards his 4 sons, then all 5 of them stood up just as they were about to head to their rooms they saw Pennyworth with their luggage by the door towards the "Garage".

          Just as they were about to leave, a bright flash of white light shone blindingly behind them and there they saw a purple-ish female figure floating as though gravity doesn't exist, then they saw this entity float towards Ben transforming to a platinum blonde-haired female and then hugged him.