Life

Life has been nice these past few years and our young couple has closed up shop and traveled America for a few months, going from city to city sightseeing and honeymooning, even if they saw a bank getting robbed, or a purse getting snatched, they don't really get to do much because of the number of heroes in this world, like when they saw a Bank getting robbed in Jump city, Teen heroes would arrive and diffuse the situation in the blink of an eye (metaphorically), and in Star city (literally), so after going around seeing part of the world they would live in, and enjoying their life as a "normal" human beings they return back to their place in Metropolis and open up shop.

          Months of living like a normal human, made both Hope and Ben bored, so they drove to the "Base" wanting to punch some droids, and train for once, but before on the way to the base, he saw Superman and Wonderwoman fly over the rustbucket and to the base, after arriving there, he walked in and towards the training room and saw Batman kick the shit out of Superman and Wonderwoman in his Darkwing form, "WOW!!" said Ben as he walked towards the Trinity, seeing Ben approach Superman and Wonderwoman looked towards him and greeted him with a smile on their face, 

"Hey" Ben answered back, as Ben walked up to the three superheroes and asked for a spar, following Ben out came Hope in a tank top and black yoga pants asking to go first, as Superman ran toward her with his fist Wonderwoman raised her sword trying to slice at her and Batman shot a bolt of plasma towards the young mage, she raised an energy barrier blocked off Superman and Wonderwoman's charge as she caught the bolt of lightning amplify it, and shot it towards Superman propelling him backwards..(Sorry, I'm not good with fight scenes.), after hours of sparring, Hope stood in the middle while Superman, Wonderwoman, and Batman sprawled on the floor heaving heavily trying to catch their breaths. Ben then brought the three towards the lounge to let them catch their breath as he walked towards the kitchen made a few cups of tea and took a cup in each hand and head towards, the platinum blonde girl, fighting against multiple bots.

          When the 3 caught their breath, and walked up to Ben watching his girlfriend fighting the bots he assembled for training, "So, you know about Batman's abilities." said Ben affirming the situation, "We found out about it when we were off-world in New Genesis fighting with the New gods over a misunderstanding."