B

I don't own Ben 10 or JL, this is just fanfic please don't sue. Thanks :)

-In a dark, dark lair   :")

          Sounds of fingers typing on a keyboard resounds the cave as a man in black with a bird symbol on his chest was typing on a super large computer screen, hearing footsteps behind him he then turned around and saw a muscular man in a black and gray military suit with a huge black cape with a bat symbol on his chest walking towards him, "Welcome home Batman. A power anomaly was detected, but the system can't seem to pinpoint where the disturbance is."said the man on PC to the caped vigilante while turning away from him and returning to his computer "Nightwing go to Mount Justice and call Red Robin to help you, also check up on the activities of the Outlaws, see if your brother is back in the country, and call Titans Tower tell Robin that three new recruits are joining them, the file is already in the "New Recruits." folder  ." said Batman while taking his cowl off his face and walking towards the changing room. 

-in OA

          "There's a disturbance in space and time and the coordinate is in Space Sector 2814. " said a blue-headed guardian towards the others "Ask Hal Jordan and John Stewart to investigate the mess." said another.

-Watchtower

          "Batman sent these so check it out will you, Cyborg?" asked the green-colored alien, "Got it, I'll assemble a team look for it." Said the half-man, half-bot towards the alien on his way out the door.