Know

"Get out"

          Hearing the young man only made the dark knight question "What happened, he not only helped save a lot of people but he also defeated the Thanagarians EASILY if I must say, so why is this young Ben Tennyson in a bad mood" thought tall, dark and broody then seconds later he saw the young Tennyson with a towel wrapped around his neck, his hair dripping with sweat.

          "Take a bath first, then we'll talk." The dark knight then took off his cowl and looked at the boy in front of him walk away, he then went to the place where they Ben's Galvan-tech supercomputer is and walked towards it as he took off his cape and draped it over the chair, he sat down activated the PC like how Ben taught him to and looked at the footage of the watchtower and the Batcave that was streaming live at the young man's PC, there he saw his 4 sons 3 of them were walking around with their team, I saw how some of the leagues got their ass kicked by Damian, and the Teen Titans, Red robin tied down on a chair while the YJ Team forcing him to rest, and Red Hood and the outlaws almost starting a fight with some of the Leagues for being "criminals" good thing is that Dick came just in time to explain that Red Hood is actually a detach team of Bat's while RH is one of the BigBat's kids, seeing  all this unfold in front of him made him facepalm himself then moments later he heard footsteps from behind him approaching him closer and closer and when he turned his head there he saw was Ben Tennyson, in new clothes and a towel around his head as he dry it.

          "So having fun with my tech?" asked the kid towards the billionaire, "You kidding our world don't really have aliens as smart as yours so might as well give us a hand here?" hearing this made Ben be on guard then the Dark knight just scoffed and turned the seat facing Ben his right hand hovering over his left, " Dr. Fate told me, then I found out that you not only have Alien DNA, but is also a human from another universe, but also from a universe where humans and aliens coexist,