D

I don't own Ben 10 or JL, this is just fanfic please don't sue. Thanks :)

         Inside the main ship sat Thanagarian general in his throne checking at the progress of their invasion, then a door opened "Sir, 3 of our ships were sunk by an unknown entity."  said te foot soldier walking in the door, he then looked toward a hologram beside him and saw that a being covered in flame destroyed an entire fleet of his ships and a few minutes later a crystalized being destroyed another fleet, leaving him more or less 50 warships, and no more than a hundred troopships.  Feeling mortified the general then called for 6 units of four to kill these unknown "metas" that's destroying their ships.

          After rampaging around and practically just blowing off steam, Ben then turned to Jetray and went into the biggest warship in full speed, he then turned into Bigchill and turned invisible, he snuck around the ship and going through a few doors to find the League's chambers, after the umpteenth time he finally found the "dungeon" where the league was kept.  When he saw Flash being contained in a gravitational field, Ben thought "Finally!!".  He then went to them and helped them out of their cages.