Train mechs

After Shayera Hol arrived at the Batcave, she found it empty and lifeless as though she was in a cemetery,then a butler walk down the stairs towards her with a tray and a cup and kettle on it, after placing the tray on top of a table, he then poured tea into a cup, placed it on top of a saucer and offered it to Ms. Hol and then, walked back up the stairs towards the manor in a slower pace than when he came into the room, "Wait! Alfred, Can you tell Bruce that I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen and that I didn't know." said the winged maiden then left after saying her piece, and the butler did nothing else but bowed his head towards the female.

          Unbeknownst to her is that Batman saw all that transpired in the Batcave and promised himself to take off all the camera that he installed in the Batcave when he found out the hard way that Ben has known all the Leagues secret identity and even all their strength, weakness and habits, all filed and analyzed, even the most mundane thing like their favorite snacks and shows were all filed in the hardware of the young man's overly advanced computer, a minute later, Bruce "borrowed" Ben's "Galvan-Tech" phone and called his trusted butler's number and his butler told him all that transpired in the dark cave.

          After a few hours later, Flash and Superman got back from outside bringing in the surviving members that either outran the Thanagarians or/and have hidden from them.  A few others even asking when the main seats of leaguers even had time and resources to build an emergency hideout, Flash just shrugged at them and just replied them with an "Ask Batman." then walked into the loft part of the base with a not big enough sofa, but a big enough floor to sit on, so almost half of the  remaining League members were either sitting on the floor or standing, with their backs leaning on the wall.  And while Superman and Flash were out saving/collecting the surviving members, including dark and broody's 4 child's teams, and while two of the fastest man were going around saving people, Ben was in his workshop repairing his androids for his training room using Juryrigg's way with bots and with brainstorm's and Greymatter's blueprints for the upgraded "sparring machines".