Anti-climactic

At the meeting, the teams were discussing the issue of how to save the members that were captured by the Thanagarians, and while they were doing that Ben went out of the hideout used Jetray to go to Thanagarian spaceship, summoned several mechs turned them into Bigchills and made them rescue all the prisoners as well as capture the invaders, and brought them down to the city, with the prisoners free and the Invaders tied up and stripped of their weapons and armors, then after the rescue operation, he summoned two more mechs to support him then all three turned to Waybig and trashed the spaceship.  after he trashed most of the ships he then returned back to normal with his 2 other bots unsummoned them and turned to upgrade took over a ship, camouflaged it and hid it near the canyon falls, returned to the scene of the crime, took out his phone and called the League that was hiding out in his cave and told them to go back to the city fix the rest of their mess, and deal with the prisoners, that were caught.

          Arriving at where the tied up birdman and a few androids are made Batman sigh and ordered the people around him, to take the prisoners in for interrogation and help with the post-invasion crisis, after ordering the people around him what to do, Batman then looked around him and found no presence of Ben, not even Superman saw where he went, after passing down a few orders on how what to do next to Superman, he then called for his Batbike and rode it towards the Canyon where the secret base, was.