XLIV

It's been a month since we came to the farm

It's been a month since we came to the farm. And about three weeks since the baby starting moving, kicking, punching. 

Daryl was injured... no. Not just injured. Shot. By Andrea. He was coming back from looking for Sophia, and he was covered in mud and blood from being thrown down a cliff by that horse, and she thought he was a walker, and ignored everything we told her, and shot him anyway. It grazed the side of his head, he had to get stitches, and I am still pissed. 

Speaking of Sophia. We found her. She was in the Greene's barn. She was a walker. She's dead now. Rick shot her, put her down. Glenn had told us the barn was full of walkers, and we didn't believe him, until we all went down there and heard it for ourselves. Apparently, Hershel thought that there could be a cure, that would reverse the damage done, and bring those people back. But he's wrong. We all know he is. Some of those people are missing limbs, their intestines drag on the ground. Why would he think they could be saved? 

Anyway. Shane, of course, flipped out, and yanked the doors open without Rick or Hershel's say so. Forced all of us to shoot the people who came out, so they wouldn't overwhelm the farm. When it was over Carol... she just lost it. T-Dog stopped her, went after her, but nothing has seemed to help her. She doesn't talk much, at all really. And she hardly leaves the R.V. Not that I could blame her. I haven't even met my baby yet and I would die before it did. 

The Greene's had family in the barn too. Their mom, brother. Beth almost got eaten by her mom when she went over. We hadn't cleared it yet, hadn't checked to see that they were all dead. And she went over anyway. Her mom grabbed her hair, almost got a chunk out of her, before Andrea smashed her head in with a scythe. 

After we all separated, Beth went into shock. Couldn't move, speak. Anything. And when we went to find Hershel, to ask what we should do, he was gone. He had gone out to the bar in town, thought he would drink his sorrows away I guess. Maggie stayed, to take care of her sister, but Rick and Glenn went to get him back. 

Lori pissed me off, again, though, when she came, not even an hour after Rick had left, to ask Daryl (WHO WAS STILL RECOVERING BY THE WAY) to go get Rick and bring him back. First of all, bitch. He's still injured. Second of all, whore, he isn't going after your husband who has only been gone for an hour! I mean for god's sake, chill yourself. She asked Merle too, but I chased her off before he could say anything. 

Apparently, I made her so upset that she thought it would be a good idea to steal Maggie's car, and a gun, and go out by herself. We didn't know she had until we were all sitting around for dinner and Andrea told us that she had asked her to watch after Carl, and Andrea, the stupid bitch, hadn't said anything to anyone. 

So of course Shane went after her. Brought her back too, plus a hit on the head, a broken wrist and minus Maggie's car. 

Oh, and we were informed, via Shane, that Lori is pregnant again. How she would know already, since Rick has only been back for like six weeks, I don't know, but she says she took a test.