New Books!

Hello everyone! 

I hope you enjoyed this book, and if you did, take a look at some of the other things I'm working on!

I of course have the sequel to this, Saved, already posted and as of November 23rd I believe it is completed so feel free to hop over there! But when you're done, if you want to read more Daryl Dixon books from me, I have a Supernatural/TWD crossover (Fight the Dead, Kill the Living), and a new book that I'm writing (started November 30th)(Sightless) that is simply a Walking Dead story (but will have a lot of Daryl Dixon love in it, and I promise it is completely different from FLL!). 

If you're looking for something new, I have Game of Thrones books (The Wildling and The She Wolf), and some originals (The Luna, With Eyes Like Thunder, and The Modern Princess Series starting with Raine). I also have a Pirates of the Caribbean book (Raven), and a Marvel book (The Slave to Time and Space). I have several others beyond that, that aren't quite ready for publishing, but I'm starting with these and I would love for you all to get a look at them! Take a look at the covers/summaries below, and then go check them out!

I love all of you and thank you so much, again, for finishing this book ❤️

Evangeline Millie Winchester (Evie, to everyone who doesn't want to get shot) is the third Winchester sibling

Evangeline Millie Winchester (Evie, to everyone who doesn't want to get shot) is the third Winchester sibling. She's the middle child, the one who keeps the brothers together. Or, she was. Until Sam bailed and left her and Dean to pick up the pieces. And then, their Dad went missing, and with the help of Sam they looked for him. They found him, but they were in a car crash, and to save Dean's life, John made a deal with the devil. When the siblings were finally able to kill Azazel with the help of their father's spirit, John was sucked back down to hell, leaving the siblings alone. Now, two years after losing their father, they are forced to deal with the devil, once again. The demons are trying to set their father free, and in doing so, they bring the dead back to life. But maybe... this is the next step in their destiny. Because now there are angels, demons, monsters, zombies, and maybe... a man... a man that can help her fight her demons away.

Megaera Genovese has been blind since she was six years old

Megaera Genovese has been blind since she was six years old. She has struggled with her disability for twenty years, but now she has to face something even scarier than living in darkness. The monsters that hide in it.