26

Emma Swan-

Tonight my father is having Henry again while mom and I go for a few drinks, this time I'm happy we've invited Regina, who knows what kind of fun we will get up to after a few drinks?

Tonight I don't bother dressing up. No no; there's no point. We're all just meeting for drinks after a long day at work, nothing fancy about that. I throw on my red leather jacket and head to Lacey's bar from the station to find Regina and my mother already there.

"Emma!" Regina coos. She hollers the bartender and orders 6 shots, Looks like todays going to go down quick with the amount of drinks she's ordering. I take a seat beside my mother, not wanting to make anything too suspicious and hammer back the two shots Regina had passed my way. "Woah, someone have a rough day at work?"

I scoff lightly with an exaggerated nod. "Something like that"

Regina throws back her liquid, letting it burn her insides before she swallows and takes a greedy yet sexual bite of the lime. Damn if only she knew what she's doing to me with those god damn gorgeous lips. I gulp loudly and watch as a male, blonde hair, scruffy looking sits on the end of the bar.

We continue small talk until finally I clock someone staring. "Regina, it seems you have an admirer" snow laughs. Regina whips her head around and discovers the dark blonde haired man, blue eyes, very professional looking staring her way with dangerous lustful eyes. "I dare you to go an have a drink with him"

"What? No I can't do that" she blushes, it's adorable honestly. Never ever is Regina left speechless but it appears after a drink or two she's a nervous one around people she don't know.

"Sure you can, it's just a drink" my mother encourages. "Now get that cute little ass over there"

Regina rolls her eyes, looking his way and shrugs. "Ahh what the hell; fine" she moans, standing up and getting her glass. She struts over to the man and takes a seat beside him, offering out her hand to shake, but he lifts her hand to his lips and greets her like a gentleman some would say. I just find it cringe and off-putting.

"You're a Doctor" I hear Regina gasp from a far, and instantly I hammer back my vodka.

"Are you okay?" My mother asks softly, sipping lightly through the straw.

"I'm not jealous" I fire back, taking my mothers glass from her clutch, taking out the straw and throwing that back down my throat also. "I just get this burning feeling inside my stomach whenever someone's hitting on my friend"

"That's jealousy" my mother points out the obvious. "And also not what I asked" she giggles softly but I just feel like I'm the one that's being taken for granted. Regina is quick to get me into her office but quick to go sit with a random guy. Maybe it's to cover our secret casual sex or to distract my mothers accusations of our relationship, despite the fact I've just contradicted her and made my mother more certain.

Regina giggles loudly and stands up preparing to walk her way back to me, but soon enough the fancy prancy Doctor has his hold of her, directing her out of the club, I presume to have sex with her. Ugh.

"Whatever, I should be going home. Early night at the station" I stand to my feet and leave a 5 dollar bill on the counter before strutting our with my mother it on my heels.

"Emma- wait... you love her don't you..."

"What?!" I shriek.

"You love her. That's why you're jealous that she's gone off with that doctor" she shouts, attempting to keep up with my pace. My anger is boiling so deeply I cannot help but power March.

"I do not love her mother. Get that in your head." I snap. Turning around to face her. "And so what if I did? What would it have to do with you anyway? We just have a lot in common, Henry being one of them" my face is full blown red, I have no idea what is wrong with me today. Maybe a bad day but either way I can not control my anger that's streaming through my blood.

"Okay... I'm sorry" she slowly draws out, standing utterly still and that's when I feel awful, I shouldn't be lashing out at my mother for having true accusations.

I head home and go straight to bed, I can't be doing with anyone today, I don't want to deal with anything. I just to want curl up in bed, cry a little and sleep the alcohol off.

Until... my phone ping wakes me up from my sleep. I attempt to shrug it off, but then it goes again... and again... again... and again... what the...

Regina: Emma! Wake up!
Regina: hey, I need you.
Regina: Emma talk to me please.
Regina: I promise I didn't do anything wrong.
Regina: Emma?
Regina: Em
Regina: baby please text me.
Regina: something happened, I really don't wanna be alone.
Regina: babe please answer xx
Regina: ❤️💔
Regina: Emmy, wake up. I need you.
Regina: please? Baby?

I sigh, putting my phone on silent and roll over in bed tucking the duvet up against my neck until the vibration of the phone I thunders harshly against the draws. Damn is this ever going to end? Maybe I should text her to leave me alone.

Emma: Leave. Me. Alone.
Regina: come down, I'm at your front door. Please, I can't be alone, I can't close my eyes without thinking about what just happened... I just need to be in your arms Emma, please open up. ❤️

What? What does she mean. Maybe I should check on her, open the door and tell her it's best if we talk tomorrow when I don't have this anger building up inside me.

Regina: baby. Trust me, I ... I need you now.

—————
a/n: so what do we thing has happened to Regina? Let me hear your thoughts. Apologies if the next chapter is a little emotional but I hope for my stories to have emotions. X

Vote and comment x