74

Regina Mills-

So this is where I wait, in a booth at granny's completely alone. I had a tip off from one of the dwarfs stating that the stroppy blonde has arrived to my town, and obviously this will be the first place she will be drawn to.

Suddenly the diner door opens, the chimes ring and everyone's attention leads to the doorway which lets in all the cold air. I wipe away my 'fake' tear and look to the blonde.

"Tink, What are you doing here?" I question as though I'm utterly confused but I know why she's here. Elsa simply done what I asked.

"Is anybody sitting here?" She asks softly, I shake my head and hold out my arm gesturing her to take a seat. "Is everything okay? You look a little down"

I sniffle away my runny nose and wipe my watery eyes. "Yeah everything's fine, I'm just hormonal, the baby's due in five weeks and I want everything the be perfect" I lie, obviously everything isn't okay. My own girlfriend doesn't remember me. She doesn't remember my son, and she has no memories of our great life together. She doesn't even remember who's he is, but Tink doesn't know that. "I'm sorry, I thought you was in Italy with your family"

"I was, I was informed you was struggling, that you was upset and needed someone and I know we used to be close and I'm always here for you regina" she coos, with her soft eyes and warm smile, I almost forget about everything she's done. Shit Regina get back into character!

"I'm fine, why would you think that?" I scoff, rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

"You was just crying... is this about Emma? Is everything okay between the two of you" She asks softly, leaning across the table and placing her hands softly on top of mine.

"No, why would anything be wrong between Emma and I?" I shrug, pulling my hands from her soft touch. "Emma and I have never been better"

"Are you sure because..."

"Oh here she is... hey babe" I coo, standing from the booth and opening my arms wide, Emma follows on with the plan and walks in, pecking my lips and hugging me tight. "How was your day?"

"Rubbish, but better now I'm with you" she coos back, sitting beside me. "Hey, Tink right?" She says, I gave her a little heads up of the facts so it seems as though she hadn't lost her memories. The look on Tinks face is utterly priceless, she's shocked for words. "It's nice to see you again"

"What that's impossible- I had... How are you two... ugh" she huffs with annoyance. I click my fingers and freeze the room so they don't have to see what's about to occur. She looks around in panic, there's granny pouring a cup of coffee that's officially frozen in its place, the dwarfs all eating their lunch, Emma... frozen beside me with that beautiful smile. But I can't hurt her, I can't push her away before she even remembers me. That's not fair.

"You thought you could stop Emma and I being a couple. Your jealousy is pathetic. Your a terrible fairy. You send a child to do your dirty work, you're ridiculous" I scoff. I lean across the table and take her heart in my hand, the sound of her harsh gasps as her eyes bulge out of her head. This is something I haven't done for a long time, and I don't even feel good doing it, but I need to keep the people I love safe.

"Please Regina. Don't do this. I ... i love you, I can make you happy" she stutters, holding her chest and watching as I take deep grip of her fluttering dark heart.

"Nobody will ever love you, you treat people horribly, how do you expect people to care for such a dark fairy. You're destined to be lonely" I spit in disgust.

"That's no true, we had something special"

"We had a friendship! Nothing more!" I yell to the point my face is beetroot red, my veins are pulsing and my heart is frantic.

"You're the evil queen Regina. Emma will never love you for who you really are, you can't hide the darkness, I love all of you, and I'll always be here for when Emma tosses you aside" she smirks and damn, it I wasn't so desperate to prove myself to everyone I would of hit that smirk straight off her face. I find my blood boiling quicker than ever, my hand grips her dark heart even harder to the point where I'm squeezing it. "Go on... crush it"

I burst into laughter. "Now why would I do that dear? Especially when I have a far better punishment for you"

"Not being able to have you is the hardest punishment yet, everything else will be a walk in the park" she husks, so I smirk back, she has no idea what I'm capable of. "I will find you regina, I will never stop until I've got you"

"Good luck with that dear" I whisper, lifting her heart closer to my plump red lips. "I banish you to Neverland. You are to not ever come near Emma or I again. You're to leave this town, and disappear to Neverland where you will listen to the lost boys cry, you will be on the constant run from Pan and his crew, your life will be hell."

"No! You can't do that!" She screams, slamming her palms on the table. "You can't deny your feelings. You love me!"

I know from the banishment spell, and the time it takes for her to disappear into little green partials is about two minutes, and I've already wasted one. I push her heart back in and click my fingers and everything returns to normal everyone's chatting.

"No dear, I love Emma!" I sass, taking clutch of Emma's jaw and turning her face to me, I lean in and capture our lips in the sweetest imaginable kiss, and she returns it, locking out lips in a rhythm that Tink cringes at. How I've dreamed of Emma's lips for the past week!

"You bitch!" She screams as we finally pull apart and watch as her partials flow higher and higher and eventually she's stuck where I wanted her. Neverland.