87

a/n; happy birthday rich7195 this is the chapter you've been waiting for xxx

Emma Swan-

"One more push, come on baby" I chant as I take her hand and place an aggressive kiss to her forehead. I'm excited, I'm scared, I'm pumped, I'm nervous, I want to see our baby.

Regina bursts forward, arching as she screams through her one last push. I'm fairly certain the whole hospital can hear. She screams, yells, curses, but most importantly she delivers.

We wait patiently, silently, begging for those cries to fill the room and soon enough they do. Our baby Hayden is healthy and a perfect weight.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" She asks, I timidly wonder over and snip the touch cord and immediately she wraps him in a towel and passes him to me.

"He's beautiful Regina, he has your hair" I coo, brushing my fingers gently over his head of hair. I never thought a baby would ever have this much hair. "I'm so proud of you regina" I grin as I head to her side and lean just the slightest for her to see.

"Hayden David Swan" she whispers before looking up to my eyes as I don't hold back my tears that are far too quickly streaming at the choice of my father's name as his middle name, and my last name! I'm far too in love with this woman.

She ducks down and places her lips against our sons forehead as I hold him tight. While she is kissing my son, I duck down and kiss the top of her head, my eyes flutter closed as my tears soak her head and my lips linger.

As my eyes open a yellow beam of light bursts out of our little family bubble and all too quickly one hundred flashbacks are clouding my mind. Being with Regina. Meeting her all those years ago, falling in love with her, our holiday, our first time, our entire life.

"Emma. What was that?"

All too quickly my lips forcefully pin Regina down on the hospital bed as I take her mouth captive my own lips. I pull back and grin. "I remember"

To break the curse we needed Hayden, our little family is what brought me back to being a family.

Reginas mother bursts through the door and startles us all, but soon enough the whole family is wondering into the room in awe.

"Everyone, meet Hayden David Swan" I introduce, rocking my baby in my arms while his other wonderful mother rests.

"He's beautiful, look at all that hair" my mother gasps as she holds out her arms as a silent request to hold my baby, I hand him over and watch as my mother brushes her nose against his and whispers sweet little sounds to him.

"Well aren't you Charming" my dad grins, lingering behind my mother as he peers over his shoulder. "Hello Hayden"

"How are you my dear?" Cora coos, cupping Reginas cheeks and placing a delicate kiss to her forehead.

"I'm okay mother, sore but okay" Regina bravely responds and I couldn't be more proud of her. After all this pain she has gone through, giving birth, all this stress yet she's here saying she's okay. She's so strong and that's what I love about her amongst other things.

"Robin and Hayden will be best of friends, he's so handsome Sis, you and Swan did good"

I chuckle softly at the red head, "thank you Zelena"

"Hello little brother" Henry coos as he places a delicate kiss to his brothers cheeks. "We're going to be brothers, you can share my room, I'll share my toys, I'll read you a story, I'll be the big brother you look up to Hayden"

My heart swells with pride, Henry is such a good kid and that's why having Hayden was such an easy and grateful choice for us. Henry is a diamond and that's down to us both sharing custody of him and teaching him right from wrong and he's turned out as a great kid, so why not one more? I look to Regina who is overwhelmed but the sight before her, everyone loving her baby and it's just hit me that even she hadn't had a cuddle yet.

"Okay I'll take him back now" I coo, taking Hayden in my arms and rocking him as I make my way to Regina, just as I am about to hand him to her, the nurse appears again.

"Everyone please leave, I'll let you know when you can all come inside, I need to check baby and check mother" she instructs as she scurries everyone out the room and looks Regina who is now holding our son and crying so badly with love and adoration.

The nurse takes her place back where I'm known to belong the most. Between Reginas legs as she inspects if there's any damage.

"Okay, Regina could you please give the baby to Miss Swan for a moment" the nurse stated with a confused manner on her tone. Regina sceptically hands me Hayden as she squints slightly with pain.

"Is this the after birth part?" She groans.

"No... this is the second baby's head coming, you need to push Regina" the nurse urges.

"Wait. Wait. No no, there is no other baby, we just ordered the one" Regina huffs with shock as she leans forward on her hands and peers at the nurse.

"Well I'm afraid you can't order, pick, or choose when it comes to the baby, but your second is about to arrive any moment now" she remains calm but Regina and I are panicking.

"How can this be? We've been to so many scans and just saw the one baby? Not once was we informed we were having twins" my eyes are double the size as they bore out my head.

"It seems Hayden is a rather big baby and taken up most of the womb, Regina you need to push for you and for the baby right now" she states and instantly Regina is pushing, not only had she given me one beautiful boy but another child too...

Again, the cries echo through the room as we wait patiently.

"Congratulations, it's twins. One boy one girl"

"I said we were having a girl! Deep down I knew it, I seen her in my dream, oh regina this is amazing" I grin widely, peering down at her beautiful olive toned skin and dark hair. "Regina?" I turn to see laying on her bed, lifeless, unresponsive, tired. "Regina!!"