53

Regina Mills-

Once we arrived at the airport we sat waiting and waiting for the plane gates to open, so to pass time we FaceTimed Henry and gosh how I miss him so much already. The flight was pretty long and boring too, 6 hours! I'm sure you can guess that all we done was slept with my head in her shoulder and hers on my head all the way up until the point we was stepping off the airplane in the scorching heat.

"Wow this just got real I cannot believe we're here" Emma coos. "This is my dream destination"

I hug her around the waist and peck her adorable lips. "You know, my mother once's owned a villa by the beach here and she used to stay here all through the summer but this year... she's letting us have it"

"No way! A villa by the beach?" She gasps. "Does it have a pool?" She questions with such excitement.

"A rather big sized hot tub but we heave the ocean and beach also" I state, pulling her tighter against my front and enjoying this moment. Just Emma and I.

Emma and I have been dating for six months now, and I know what you're thinking. These past few months have flown by but they have for us too also, but I think that's down to the pregnancy. It's going so quick and as soon as I'm back home from Italy, Emma and I are able to find out what gender this little baby is. Although that's still something Emma and need to find out. I think I want to know.... it's just a matter of... does she?

"Emma were coming up to the gender scan when were home, do you want to find out?" I timidly ask. "I mean I know it's a boy obviously, but do you still want to find out?" I tease because she is so adamant that this baby is a girl. I remember Henry's pregnancy and this... this is very similar. I know I have another little Henry in here. I don't need a scan to prove that.

"Of course I want to know for sure, that way I can prove that in there... is a little princess" she hums, pointing to my stomach with conviction.

"We'll see dear"

Eventually we arrive at the villa, it's not big but nor is it small. It's no where near as big as my mansion back at home but it sure is a reasonable size villa by the beach.

We set out suitcases in the bedroom, there's two in fact, one that my mom and dad used to share but it's just too painful sleeping in there because all my dads stuff are still there, his shirts, his jewellery, his scent, everything so that door stays locked and we take the other bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, fancy. It also has a balcony hanging over the beach and sun beds so we get our own view of this incredible sight.

"This... is... amazing" Emma screams, throwing herself on the bed and widens her eyes when she tests how comfy it is. "God, this bed is so comfy"

"Well, what do you expect from a royal family. The finest and the best of course, including mattresses" I taunt slowly taking a step at a time into the bedroom and lingering in the balcony doorway.

"Get Over here brat" she hums, tapping the bed as an open invite and it is dark so it's expected for us to just get some fresh comfy clothes on and get into bed, the flight was tiring but tomorrow is when our official day starts. God how I wish I could flick my wrist and appear in my pyjamas but there's no magic here. Not that I know of, but surely given the fact it's my mothers villa there has to be some unknown source of magic here, she wouldn't be able to live without it.

I make my way to the bed, peeling off my dress and throwing on an oversized top in the process before laying in Emma's arms. She snakes her way across my bump and travelling further down. "For starters I'm not a brat" I huff. "And secondly, I'm tired so don't get any ideas" I sternly warm, moving her hand back up to our baby that sleeps in my stomach.

"Fine. Whatever you say my majesty" She taunts more, lifting and arching in the bed to peel off her sweatpants and sleep in just her white vest and Lacey red pants. I roll to my side and Emma hugs me from behind. Pushing her front closer into my back and getting comfortable. "Goodnight my love"

"Goodnight Miss Swan" I tease instantly hearing her huff and I can pretty much see her eyes rolling behind my back and behind her eyelids. "I love you" I softly chuckle.

"You too Mills" she hums into the crook of my neck as we get comfy and drift off to sleep. Tomorrow will be the day where all the fun begins. Where I can show her around my favourite city that I know on the back of my hands. Where I can show her my childhood horse and we can stay up late on the beach. Where we can walk the city streets hand in hand and explore the town. Where Emma and I can have time for just ourselves. Me and Emma in this big world.