52

Emma Swan-

"Babe hurry up, they're waiting for us" Regina yells, leaning in her car and hitting the car horn twice to speed up my actions.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I huff, picking up my pace and dragging both mine and Reginas suitcase and a small one for Henry. "Can you tell me where we're all going?"

"Nope" she grins, "just get in the car, your mother is waiting" she rolls her eyes getting inside the car and shutting herself in the drivers seat, she opens to boot so I put our luggage in the back and make my way to the passenger seat.

We soon arrive at my mothers and Regina races to the boot of the car, only retrieving Henry's suitcase. As we head inside my mother greets me with wide open arms. "Happy birthday darling" she beams, wrapping me up in the tightest bear hug ever.

"Mom... I can't breathe..." I joke, pulling away from the hug just as I see my father making his way over to us with a little cupcake in one hand and Henry in the other. "What's this?"

"We do this every year mom, make a wish" Henry coos, holding the cupcake in the air. I duck down and blow out the flickering orange flame as everyone claps with celebration. "What did you wish for?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't come true now would it" I coo, tapping my finger on his little button nose, "however I would love to know why regina and I have a suitcase packed, where are we going?"

"I booked you a holiday, for just you and Regina to go to Italy for a week, Henry will be staying with us but I just think you both need some time together before the baby comes" my mother grins, tugging Henry into her embrace and lifting him to her hips. "Happy birthday"

"Mom, thank you, so much" I cry, running to her and throwing my arms around her small frame and pecking Henry's little nose in the process. "This is just what we need"

"Well id get a hurry on, it's lunch and your flight is in 3 hours" my father hurries and instantly I hug him tight and bolt to the door. I feel as though I'm a young child all over again being far too excited for my birthday... but I haven't felt that in so long, because since I was 7 I've always dread my birthday and now I have a reason to love them again, because I have my family; I have a girlfriend and I have all these cherished gifts that are far too much for me. "Thank you!! I love you all" I scream, running out the door and waving.

I'm so lucky. Being 25 has been my luckiest yet, I'm so thankful that I have everything in life that I have now. I have regina and boy am I lucky. She's been my crush for all my life, since I met her at 17 years of age I knew she was my love of my life yet I never acted on that because never once did I think a queen like her would ever accept me, I mean come on look at her. She's far too good for me. Yet here we are, 7 years later and no holding back. We acted on these feelings, we denied them but most of all we finally accepted them and become the couple I had dreamed we'd be at night. Here we now are, in a happy relationship with bump on the way... quite literally... she's 18 weeks pregnant and I'm so ecstatic.

She drives with both hands on the wheel, focusing so deeply on the road as my greedy hands roam up and down her thighs, this time getting far too close up her flowery dress, and this dress is different. It's not one of her tight hugging gorgeous dresses, this one flows off her bump and hangs gorgeously and not tight at all. Giving me access to run my hands higher to her underwear as she moans.

"Emma. Don't." She warns but I can't help myself. After all it is my birthday...

My fingers push the fabric to the side allowing me to skim my fingers between her wet folds and hear that sexy little moan I crave everyday. She leans back in her chair, stretching her arms at the wheel and turning her knuckles white from how tight she gripping the damn thing. "Emma. I'm driving"

But I don't listen. I won't let anything bad happen to us: never. I push my finger deep inside her and watch as her eyes quickly wander to mine in shock before turning her attention back to the road ahead. With ease I push harder, given the fact that she's driving, I will only work her up to just one orgasm. I'm not begging for her release, I just want her to feel as good as I do on my birthday.

I add another member and push harder, thrusting deeper inside her and curling my fingers within. "Fuck... Emma... if you... oh god" she moans, growing weak. But I push a little faster as her juices hit my fingers and I know a release is about to burst but my fingers are simply in the way. So I thrust deeper and faster for one last moan. "Holy shit... Emma...." she moans loudly, gripping the wheel and slowing her speed.

I pull out and shockingly her release follows. I bring my fingers up to my mouth and lick them clean as Regina looks at me with such disgust.

"Emma! That could have been dangerous" she moans.

"But were fine" I shrug off. "Look, I was only going to give you one good orgasm, I told myself to not push for a release but little did I know horny madam mayor loved every minute of the adrenaline and danger of sex and driving" I wink, and pop my mouth as I pull out the last finger.

"God you're infuriating" she rolls her eyes. "Just you wait"