94

Emma Swan-

As I tiptoe out of the babies room after settling them to sleep, I wonder down and peep my head inside Henry's room who is also indeed asleep. It's Reginas night to relax in the bubbling bath as I put the babies to sleep. Reginas been here watching the babies all day while I've been at work so it's only fair, plus I love watching my gorgeous creations sleep.

I quickly pull Henry's door too and creep along the hallway to our room, but to my dismay Regina is not there. Where on earth could she be at such a time? She was in the bath just ten minutes ago.

I proceed to walk down the corridor, slowly making my way down the swirled stairs and whisper her name, but there's no reply.

Kitchen- nope
Living room - nope
Study room- nope

I make my way to the one place I would never ever imagine her to be, the garden. I mean it's dark outside but the fairy lights are on which is fairly unusual.

As I creep outside, leaving the door slightly open so we can hear Hayden and Hope if anyone calls, and that's when I see Regina, sat on the outside of the jacuzzi that we haven't used in so long.

"Regina what are you doing out here?" I whisper, making my way closer to her.

"It's two nights before our wedding, you'll be staying with your mother tomorrow and I will miss you, so I thought maybe we could relax, have some fun... in the hot tub" she smirks, nibbling sexily on the perky lip of hers, how can I say no in a time like this?

She stands from the side of the hot tub and runs her hands slowly down her own body, stopping at where her white lace bridal gown is tied in a bow. She loosens the silk bow and allows the robe to run down her arms and drop to the floor leaving her stood in a sexy black swimsuit which shows more than enough cleavage for my eyes only.

"W-Wow"

"W-Wow"

She draws me closer and closer by the wiggle of her index finger, luring me in and of course like a love sick puppy, I obey.

My hands reach to her waist where I hold her still, moving closer as my lips connect with hers sexily into a deep meaningful song which obviously causes a dark sultry moan. My tongue dances and battles all at once with her own as her arms snake between my body finding the strength to push me away.

"Now now Swan, don't be so eager" she taunts, wiping her kiss stained lips slowly, dragging her lip down and showing off her full set of teeth. She looks me up and down and flicks her wrist. A thick purple cloud evolves around my body and once vanished I appear to wear a skimpy white bikini set. "Mhmm much better"

Regina walks backwards, tugging me closer to the hot tub and stepping inside the bubbling water, guiding me to follow. As she helps me take a seat, she soon finds her position on my lap as her needly lips reconnect with my own. My hands travel around her back and tug her closer as she cups my cheeks and kisses down at me.

She slowly begins to grind her wet core along my water soaked thighs for her own pleasure but in getting far more imaginable pleasure from this kiss alone.

Her tongue swirls in my mouth, moulding perfectly as though it's the one place Regina Mills belongs.

"Baby.. your mothers staying in the room above us" I moan, as my head falls back and ganders at the bedroom with the wind I slightly open. Of course Cora has to stay on the night we're feeling frisky. Regina travels her talented tongue down my throat and sucks the flesh. "No marks, I can't have our wedding photos looking like we're two horny sex devils"

"Well aren't we...?" She seductively whispers into my ear sending a shiver down my spine as she nibbles on my earlobe.

"Mmmm Regina you're playing a dangerous game" I taunt, moaning as she does all the right things to my body. I don't want her to start something she can't finish due to her mother being here.

She runs her hands between our bodies as her lips find mine yet again. She stops as her hands stop at my breasts, taking the full surface into her hand as her other run around my side to untie my bra.

She soon travels down and gives both my breasts the equal attention they deserve, sucking and groping both breasts.

She the directs me to stand along with her as she places her finger beneath my chin and requests for me to stand along with her, of course I follow her every move. She soon turns me around rather quickly, not giving me enough time for my mind to catch up with her fun and games until she's forcefully bending me over the edge of the hot tub and pulling down my underwear.

"Regina..." I moan, silently warning her to stop before her mother catches us... or hears us but she doesn't seem to care.

Her fingers run down my dripping set of bottom lips before again she flicks her wrists and appears to be wearing a big strap on. God how can I resist? I spread my knees, giving her more access as she skins the tip along my core and with ease pushes deep within, picking up her pace quicker and quicker.

"Ahh Gee... baby" I moan into my arm but I don't even think that does any justice to help me sound quieter. "Gina ... fuck"

Let me just fill in the details.... four times Regina made me cum in that hot tub with that damn toy, and again twice when she finished her task and licked me clean.

She is a perfect girlfriend, she is a perfect daughter, she is a perfect sister, she is a perfect mother, she will be my perfect wife.