c h a p t e r e i g h t

"I. Fucking. Called. It," Addie said triumphantly. "I told her that he was going to private message her, but she never believed me."

"Well, it's obvious that he doesn't like me," Olivia rolled her eyes.

You looked at her in disbelief. "Lia. He literally told you that he liked you."

"That's different!" she protested.

Raising your eyebrow, you laughed. "What other proof do you want?"

"I mean ..., he hasn't done a face reveal yet. None of the boys have," Olivia pointed out. "And I'm not skeptical because I'm self conscious. I know that I'm okay looking. I might not be as beautiful as you think that I am, but I know I'm not terrible looking."

"But you're just being too hard on yourself," Addie insisted. "I would date you."

"Addie, your date anyone," Olivia countered. "You're just that lonely."

"What the fuck, Liv?!" Addie yelled, punching her little sister on the shoulder.

You giggled. "She was kidding."

Addie turned her glare back to you. "She'd better be."

"Just keep texting him," you insisted, changing the subject. "That way you'll figure out if you really do like him."

Although she seemed hesitant at first, Olivia finally nodded. "Okay. Okay. I'm gonna do that."

You smiled at her, pecking her cheek with a kiss. "I'm proud of you, love."
"Me, too," Addie said, sharing the smile.

"Oh my god!" you exclaimed. "Wait! You don't know."

Addie cocked her head in suspicion. "What don't I know?"

In that instant, you looked at Olivia, and both of you knew exactly what the other was thinking. One of the benefits of living together for a year and knowing each other your whole lives.

"Chris!" you both yelled in unison.

Addie's expression didn't change, but you did notice that a slight blush increased on her cheeks. "What about him?"

You looked towards Liv, nodding your head as permission. "You can tell her."

"Really?" she asked.

You nodded, smiling.

"Yes!" Olivia said, doing an adorable little dance of celebration.

"Hold up, hoes," Addie waved her hands. "Tell me what?"

"Chris took screenshots of pictures that Hayle sent of you!" Olivia blurted out.

You busted out in giggles, finding Olivia's eagerness endearing.

Addie, however, nearly dropped her water that was in her hand. "Um, excuse me, what the fuck?!?!"

Her reaction caused you to laugh even more. "You heard her."

"But that doesn't mean I can't be confused!" Addie protested.

Olivia giggled. "And you wanted to tease me about Liam. And here you are getting your very own mans."

"Olivia, he took a screenshot. That's not a marriage proposal," Addie rolled her eyes.

You raised an eyebrow. "Okay, so when I take a screenshot, you guys act like it's a mugshot to incriminate you. But when Chris takes a literal screenshot of Addie looking like a goddess, it doesn't mean anything?"

"Thank! You!" Olivia screamed, clapping at the end of every word.

You scrunched up your face. "Olivia. Why are you so white?"