c h a p t e r e l e v e n

STEAMYJK
Okay, so, Addie, I want to send those other pictures we took of Hayle.

HOTAE
waIT THE ONES IN THE PARK?!?!

STEAMYJK
Duh.

WANGTHEFUCK
Send it, you cowards.

SKZJIHYO
I want to see my beautiful mother.
SEND IT NOW.

TURNIPTHEBEAT
I'm not going to be as aggressive as Cass, but I want to see her.

GLOWING.JIN
Send them.

HERESYOURRAMEN
Wow, he actually got the guts to send it.
I never thought he would be able to do it.

CHANGAROO
Be nice, Liam.
It was hard for him.

HERESYOURRAMEN
That's easy for you to say.
You have a girlfriend.

WANGTHEFUCK
Bitch, so do you.

TURNIPTHEBEAT
Woah, woah, woah.
Wait a damn minute.
Chris and Addie are official now?!

HOTAE
Nope.
I wish.

HERESYOURRAMEN
Not yet.

CHANGAROO
LIAM!

HERESYOURRAMEN
You literally said that out loud.
Am I not allowed to be honest with my friends??

FENNEC.F.CKER
Ooooo tea.

WANGTHEFUCK
Teeeeeea.

HOTAE
Ummm, they're already acting like a married couple and I'm here for it.

CHANGAROO
LIAM YOU KNOW MY SITUATION.
Better yet, you know YOUR situation and you STILL asked Olivia out when you know that something like that could only happen in an idealistic world!

SKZJIHYO
Jesus, Chris.
Are you okay?
That seemed really harsh for you.
You're not usually like this.

HERESYOURRAMEN
Okay, calm down, mate.
I asked Olivia to be my girlfriend because I like her, and I want to date her. Is that a problem? It shouldn't be. And I know you want to date Addie, too. You're just too wrapped up in your pessimistic view of the world, you can't even push it aside for one damn second to actually be yourself and ask out someone who you really like. You're just so scared that the world is a terrible place that a relationship like that could never happen, so you never actually admit how you feel to Addie, even though when it's just us, you talk about how amazing she is and how much she makes you laugh, and the fact that the picture Hayle sent to us of her is and has been your background for a month now.

STEAMYJK
Holy fuck.
Lee, are you okay?
I've never seen you get mad like that.

YOU
Okay, thank GOD I just got online in time to see this.
Chris, please don't get mad at Liam. He's just hurt because— from what I can tell — he really likes Olivia and he doesn't like you telling him that he can't be with her. If anyone, be mad at me. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have eve  have provoked this. But please, please don't take your anger out on Liam. He's your best friend. And if you need someone to talk to, just call my number. Both of you.

CHANGAROO
Liam, I swear to all things holy —

HOTAE
Woah, woah, Chris calm down.

STEAMYJK
Wait, hold up a minute.
Hayle, how the FUCK is this your fault?!

YOU
I just don't want to ruin a friendship. Especially since they've been friends for forever. So the only way I thought to save it was to take the blame.

STEAMYJK
But it wasn't your fault.

HOTAE
I admire you for wanting to fix it, but it isn't your fault.

YOU
But, Chris. Are you okay?

CHANGAROO
I'll be fine.
And I'm sorry, Liam.
I didn't mean to get mad like that. I don't usually do that. And I know that an apology over the phone is kind of annoying and insincere, but I have a feeling that you don't really want to see me after what I said.

YOU
I didn't ask if you were going to be okay, Chris. What about now?
How can I help? I could give you my actual number if you need to call me.

CHANGAROO
Thank you, Hayle. For caring so much. But you don't have to.
I think the reason I broke out and everything was because I really like Addie. But I just don't think it could work with my situation. I want it to work so bad, but I don't know if it could. I was really hesitant about allowing Lee to date Olivia, since I knew how hard it would be. But, I guess I could just get to know her better and then see where it goes from there.

YOU
I agree. If you feel something, go for it. It's cliché, but we really do only live once. And in my kinda traumatic experiences, it's just opened my eyes. If you like someone, go for it. The worst that can happen will happen and you can't do anything about it.
I'm always here for you, Chris.

CHANGAROO
You're really incredible aren't you?
Being able to handle an argument like that is a special skill. Especially being willing to take the blame knowing that the relationship is more important.
You'd make a great leader.

YOU
Wait, what?
What kind of leader?

CHANGAROO
The leader of a group.
You seem to have the qualities that they pick with. And when you find those qualities, you want to keep them close to you. Cause those traits are rare.

YOU
Chris, wtF
YOU CAN'T JUST BE SO SWEET TO ME LIKE THAT

CHANGAROO
Well, you wanted to make sure I was okay. So the least I could do was compliment you.
But don't take it the wrong way.

YOU
I wasn't planning on it. I know you're a taken man.

CHANGAROO
Pretty soon I can make it official.
Hopefully.

HOTAE
Scuse me, whAT

YOU
Hehehehheheheheh

HERESYOURRAMEN
Okay, before Addie gets all hormonal, I just wanted to talk to Chris.
It's okay, mate. I don't blame you. I lost it, too and it was over something stupid. Thank you for apologising, but I wanted to apologise, too. I shouldn't have lost it, or at the least, kept it to a private chat. Thank you for always being there for me, mate. You're really the brother I never had.

CHANGAROO
I love you, mate.
And I'm not gonna leave you behind.

YOU
That's literally the cutest shit ever.
Oh, I've gotta go real quick.
Text you guys as soon as I get the chance.

HERESYOURRAMEN
Thanks, Hayle.
Love you.

CHANGAROO
Love you, too, Hayle.
I'm so glad I met you.
You're really special.

WANGTHEFUCK
Bye, mama Hayle.

SKZJIHYO
Byeeeeeee

TURNIPTHEBEAT
Stay safe, stay happy.

HOTAE
See you when I get home, love.

STEAMYJK
See you soon.

GLOWING.JIN
Yeah. You really are a special person.
And a beauty at that.
Private message me later, okay?