The stay

After letting Jiwoon stay for the night Y/N walked towards her room, taking off her heels once she had entered. She walked towards her bed, taking off her blazer in the process plunging herself into her mattress. The whole day had been stressful from being in the office handling multiple files and attending meetings to seeing her family in the afternoon. She closed her eyes while sighing realising how stressful this had all become for her, sure she was strong but at the same time she just wanted to elimintae all those pesks in her life.

There was a knock on the door however she still remained in the same position telling the person to come in. As she heard footsteps she opened her eyes seeing a familiar pair of doe eyes staring at her. "What do you want Jeon? Bring a whole entire family of snakes into the house? You already let one in might as well bring more. " Jungkook only stared at her ignoring her attitude.

"Dinner is ready, you should come down and eat with us." Y/N got up walking towards the briefcase that was placed near her door. "I'm not hungry." She took out some files while ignoring Jungkook who stood there observing her. "You didn't even eat lunch. Is it because Jiwoon is here?" She placed the case down having multiple files stacked in her arms and turned back to glare at the present male.

"Why would I not eat dinner because of him? This is my house after all. I could easily kick him out or make him leave the table if his presence really bothered me. However It doesn't. I can't afford time for a meal right now, when there is work undone." She walked out making Jungkook also walk out and chase her. "You should eat today was already hectic, take a break, you need one even if it is just for eating." They had made their way in front of her office which made the female enter with the male standibg outside.

"What I need right now is for you to leave me alone and let me work instead of bothering me and telling me to eat." With that she closed her door making the assistant sigh. He walked back downstairs and into the kitchen seeing Jiwoon in the table waiting. "Is she not coming?" Jungkook simply ignored him annoyed by his presence.

Although he had convinced Y/N to let him stay here, he didn't precisely enjoy his presence in the house either. The only reason he did it is for them to be able to talk and come to an agreement which would lead to never seeing the guy sitting in front of him again. However with Y/N being locked in her office it seems this was not going to happen.

Hearing not a single word from the younger the older male stood up determined to make the female join them. He began walking towards her room being closely followed by Jungkook. As he opened the door he was greeted by an emptiness. Meanwhile Jungkook was surprised on how he knew where exactly her room was. Had he been in the house before?

Jiwoon spotted a light coming from the office and rushed towards it opening the door only to see Y/N sitting on the desk, working on her computer. "Are you done filming your drama? If you are then leave." Jiwoon ignored her comment, being the second male to do that to her in less than five minutes causing her to roll her eyes. "Come eat with us." The female ignored his words making him approach her pulling her wrist in attempt to lift her.

In that moment Y/n stood up making him believe that she had obeyed him however those thoughts came to a stop as he heard a loud slap followed by a sharp sting in on his cheek. "I told you to never touch me."

Jungkook had been standing on the office entrance witnessing the whole entire scene play in front of him. He heard a deper and lower tone in her voice which he had never geard before causing chills to run down his back. "Leave before I make someone drag you out of here." Y/N walked towards the entrance in attempt to leave however was met by her assistant. Without saying anything to him he walked passed him slightly pushing his shoulders. As he turned to look back at the other male he saw him enraged and rush past him exiting the house.

Judging by her reaction he knew his boss wanted to be alone however he still made his way towards her room. As he entered he heard a faucet on. Heading towards the sound he spotted Y/N rubbing on her wrist with soap in the exact place Jiwoon had grabbed her. The more he observed he began to notice her skin becoming red causing him to step towards her and grab her arm stopping her actions. The female made multiple attempts to grab her arm back however the male also resisted against her.

Suddenly she stopped and instead burst into tears collapsing onto the floor. Jungkook's eyes widened seeing this broken state he had never witnessed from her before. Without a second thought he sat beside her hugging her, the female reciprocating his actions. Her sobs became harder and painful causing the male to slightly tear up as well. "I hate it. I hate their touch I despise when those people touch me. I want to erase their touch from me." Jungkook hugged her tighter wanting her to let it all out. "Its okay I won't let anyone touch you again." The female only coninued sobbing her heart out embracing him tighter. "I'm sorry its all my fault. I should have never made him stay. I never wanted you to feel this way, I never wanted to m-make y-you s-suffer." Without knowing his tears also spilled out.

"I s-sshould have never f-fo-rced you to do something you n-never wanted to dd-do. This is all my fault, the reason why you are like this is my fault." Y/N looked up at him grabbing his face shaking her head. "This was never your fault." She placed herself back into his embrace letting the male continue cry. "Sometimes we just need to cry in order to feel okay once again. While i tried to keep it all in and pretended to be fine everything began to overwhelm me causing to me to collapse,but that doesn't mean I won't rise again."

The pair stayed in each other embrace until the female fell asleep making the male carry her towards her bed. He placed himself beside her staring at her puffy red eyes making his heart clench. His gaze lowered onto her wrist grabbing it gently, observing the red and irritated skin. He remembered her words earlier. 'I hate it. I hate their touch I despise when those people touch me. I want to erase their touch from me.' He brought her wrist towards his lips placing a small kiss on it, before hugging her once more.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." With those words the male fell asleep making a pact with himslef, one which would be difficult to keep.