Crave

She would be lying to herself if she said that she didn't enjoy the feeling of his lips against hers. Even after two years he still sparked something within her, which she feared. This shouldn't be happening.

The moment she saw him walk through those doors, her heart beat unconsciously began to fasten. Why did she feel like this?

She saw how much he had changed. He appeared manlier and his body definitely changed. His innocent looks transformed into a manlier and a more mature male. She had also noticed the way he had looked at her with so much desire but at the same time something else was there, something she also felt.

The female waited till he parted, not responding. As their eyes met they both knew there was something more, however neither of them dared to bring it up. While he was still angered with her, she simply knew this was wrong.

The scene from two years replayed on her mind. How they were both standing to close. How he did nothing as the foreign head section had kissed his cheek. He wouldn't do it again. He would never use her again.

A slap echoed through the four walls a silence following shortly after.

"Just because you came back doesn't mean the rules changed. Don't forget who is in charge here, so before I do something I regret, leave."

The male simply glared at her before standing up and exiting the room. She will pay.

__________________

The rain poured against the window. Although the small encounter happened four hours ago, the female still couldn't get it out of her mind. Why is he back? Why did he go after her?

Deciding it had been enough for the day and her lack of focus, the young CEO grabbed her bag exiting the large office.

Going into the elevator she stared at the pad which someone had to type in the code to enter her office. He remembered. He remembered her favorite numbers. Battling inside her mind whether these feelings were right or wrong she sighed as she reached the bottom floor. The silence greeting her after a long day was one of the things she loved of keeping her identity a secret. Everyone left the office an hour before she did, leaving her in a calming atmosphere.

Exiting the large building, she was met by a sitting shadow in front of her, drenching in rain. As their eyes met she could recognize them anywhere.
Why was he still here?

"I have nowhere to stay. I spent all my money on the plane ticket to get here and on the multiple cabs I had to take."

Reaching for her wallet, the female remained silent until she felt a hand touch hers. "Don't. I don't want money. Just let me stay with you. Please. That's all I ask for."

_________________

The male entered the mansion which looked similar to the one they lived in back in Korea. The chandelier in the living room, the polished floors, everything was the same.

"I made a replica of the old house. You know where all the things are."

Before she could walk away, Jungkook walked towards her wrapping his arms around her figure.

"Thank you."

She could hear his pounding heart. Why did he still like her after she sent him away? Why did he need to complicate her life.

"J-Jungk-ook"

"Shh. Don't say anything. Just...let me hold you like this."

She could feel his breath fanning her neck and the feeling of his lips every single time he spoke.

"Tell me you're in love with me. Just like the good times. Can't you love me now?"

"J-Jun-gkook. Please..."

"With past memories that I have . I ask you again even though I know. Is this how it ends? Are we done now?"

Turning around their eyes stared one another. The look on their eyes showing pain, remorse, but most of all, love.

Love which never left.

They could feel each other's breath. They could hear each other's fastened heartbeat. While their hearts called out for one another, their minds played tricks. Tricks which drove both of them to the verge of insanity.

Finally giving up, their mouths pressed against one another. They pulled one another closer, leaving no space between one another.

They missed each other. The feeling devouring their sanity, all they could do was satisfy their inner demons.

Their kiss intensified pouring all the passion and desire into that one moment. Both not knowing when this would happen again.

Their lips explored one another for the first time. What was just teasing in the past, developed into something much stronger. A beast which has awakened. A beast which was now craving for one another.

His hand unconsciously made their way to her blouse unbuttoning the first three buttons . Their minds completely enveloped in the moment, none of them wishing for it to stop.

The male gripped her , pinning her wrists on the nearest wall, as well as her body. He neared her neck which was exposed by the buttons he had previously undone. Jungkook began placing light kisses along her milky porcelain skin he was once familiar with. "Do you know how much I missed you?" Making a trail he spoke once again. " Do you know how long I have wanted to do this? Have you under me, weak, like you had me before. I guess the roles have changed"

This time the female felt him use his tongue as well as leave small bites along her neck. He had heard her small whimpers and to him that was everything. However this wasn't why he was here. He parted his lips from her neck, staring at red marks on her neck.

"Who knew red was such a beautiful color on you? You should show it off. "

With a last kiss the male exited towards his room, leaving the flustered female's heart pounding against her chest.