Their love

3:38 a.m.

It had been exactly fourteen hours since the male had disappeared and two hours which she had been driving to the only location she knew they would be at.

Beijing. The place where she wanted to make an escape but ultimately failed. The place she hid her parents wanting to keep them as far away from the people who had caused them the greatest harm. But even hiding didn't help as she was once more back in Korea. Right back where they wanted her.

Her heart had constantly told her to call the police. That she couldn't do this alone. To call someone in case something went wrong. However her mind was stronger and smarter. She knew she had to this alone otherwise this would have never ended.

The young female could see the field in front of her. She could also spot the three figures standing in front of her surrounded by a circle of guards.

She could feel her body tremble as she hadn't been in this area in years. The place where her parent's plane had crashed. The place where her whole world turned upside down. The moment that strong girl collapsed.

The rain poured on her as if the sky was crying for the cruelty the world had put her through, as if wanting to cover with the water droplets and provide her with a sense of comfort. However none of that helped especially when she knew none of this would end.

The group of bodyguards immediately dispersed as Y/N neared them as if expecting her a rival. The young female could see the guy she vowed to protect just yesterday night kneeled down on the ground , a blindfold around his eyes unaware of the situation happening around him. From far way she could also see the pair's wicked smirks, taunting her.

" 3:45 am. It took you four hours to figure out where we were, but considering the flight. It only took you two. Impressed." Her aunt simply smirked meanwhile the old male standing beside her held the younger one's body down, covered in blood.

"What do you want?" Although her voice remained calm, the trio knew better. They knew how truly scared she was. They knew how much damage this placed had caused her, but they only seemed to enjoy it as they placed sick games with her already broken mind. The elder couple took in her appearance. They could see her already exhausted figure, barely having enough strength to hold herself up. It was exactly what she wanted. Just looking at her caused both of them great hatred as she was the outcome of the union of both the people they fell in love with.

The elder male, being her father's brother, fell in love with Y/N's mother, however his younger brother had been the one to win her heart. Meanwhile the female beside him had fallen in love with her father.

"You know exactly what we want."

The young CEO only sighed getting tired of all of this. "How much longer do I have to tell you that I will never give up my parent's fortune. Not after they worked so hard t-"

Before she could speak any further she heard chuckles making her stop.

"You are so foolish to think that is what we are after. Not once did we care about your parents fortune. We wanted them. However your useless mother stole your father away from me and he stole your mother from your uncle."

Leaving the younger male behind the couple approached her.

"They stupidly fell in love with one another while we were the right ones for them. We married one another in order to have hopes of one day separating them, but all of that changed because of you! The moment you came in the picture we could no longer separate them as you would be a disturbance in both of our lives."

Both their eyes visibly changed the insanity and obsession within their minds finally portrayed themselves in their expression. The elders wicked smile widened as they could be heard laughing.

"It was all because of you! If they had never returned for your birthday, they would have never died. We purposely had their plane damaged so they wouldn't be able to come and that day we would have gotten rid of you, but because they loved you so much they came anyway, and because of that they died! It was all because of you!"

The elder woman jumped at the younger one grabbing her neck, in attempt to choke her.

"Because of you the love of my life died! It was all because of you! And because of that you had to suffer. You had to pay for their deaths all these years."

Tears clouded her eyes as she heard the words being thrown at her. Every new reveal of her parents past. Every single word hit her with guilt. They loved her so much they were willing to risk their life for her. Their innocent love is what led them to their death by the closest people to them.

How much did they suffer at the hands of people with twisted minds that believed they were their possession?

This tragedy began by meeting the wrong people. This family had been doomed by the start, no matter how much they wanted things to change, no matter how much they wish they would turn back things, none of that would happen and all of this would repeat itself condemning them to the same fate.

Death.

It was the only way for all of this to end. For no one else to be harmed.

"But we're tired we don't need you here anymore."

From the corner of her eye she could see her uncle taking out a gun and a knife. Secretly she smiled. This would all end. In just a few minutes everything would be over.

"Their love for one another is what led them to death and now their love for you is what will lead you to yours."