Short Story, Next Book, and Story Questions

Okay, since the last chapter in this book was way longer that normal, I decided to post the story questions here, with the announcements of what's coming up next in the To Be A Runner Series.

First, I'll give you the announcements, you'll know what to look forward to, and then I'll ask you the five story questions I love to ask! (And you don't have to answer these questions right away! You can take your time and think about it if you have to!) I'm actually going to give my answer to these questions as well, so you know what the author loves and hates about herself and what's she's written.

Anyway, announcements. I'm going to be posting a short story that took place in To Be A Survivor. It'll be sometime in the middle, before Five became Van Ark's test subject. So keep that in mind. It will be called Employee Five: A To Be A Runner Short Story.

It will be 3-5 chapters long, and it will have relevance mostly in the sixth book. (I know I said fifth but I got my stuff confused. I'm sorry.) It's gonna be super cool and I can't wait to get it out for you guys!

Once that's done, I will start working on book 5. It will be called To Be A Rebel. I don't know how many chapters will be in this book yet because I have yet to do the math, but it should be around the same number or chapters as this book, give or take. I'm gonna start writing it as soon as I finish with the short story.

So, with that having been said and done, let's get on to the questions!

1: Who, out of the new characters we've met in this book, do you like best? (Examples-Nicole, Ian, Peter, Steve, Sigrid, baby Sarah, etc.)
Mine would be Peter. I can't wait for you guys to read more about him in the future.

2: What do you think was the biggest plot twist that you read in this book?
For me, Sam being immune. This happened in the running game, and I actually cried tears of joy when it happened.

3: Which 'shady' character intrigues you the most?
Tom or Steve. Both have shady pasts, but Tom has been through some stuff, and he's a lot smarter than he appears. Steve acts recklessly, or at least, that's what he wants us to think, and in the game, I was constantly wondering what his next move would be.

4: How do you feel about Moonchild being in Five's head?
I have a love-hate relationship with Moonchild. She was my favorite villain, and her being in Five's head scares me and intrigues me. She notices things Five wouldn't, and has helped her many times even though she's not exactly liked by Five.

5: Is there any deceased characters you think would have been a help to Five and the others find out about Sigrid sooner?
As much as I love to talk about Simon, I think Archie or Sarah would've helped them find it out faster than anyone else. Sarah was suspicious of the helicopter crash from the start, and Janine probably would've confided in her.
Archie was super smart, and she probably would have figured out the stuff about the machine Zombie Anna was going to put the baby in quicker than most.

Alrighty, guys. This is it. Keep on the look out for Employee Five and To Be A Rebel.

Thank you and have a blessed day!