Chapter 20

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Warning to readers below 18, please skip this chapter, sorry.

Perth's POV

The housemaid of Saint let me in after I buzzed at the gate.

Saint's mom met me at the door and I bowed to her before handing her the box of doughnuts that I had stopped to buy along the way.

"They're still hot," I said, "they're freshly baked.

"Thank you, Perth," said Saint's mom with a smile, "but you really shouldn't have. I was getting ready to make breakfast for all of us."

"I can help you to prepare it," I offered, "is Saint awake?"

"Actually, he is still sleeping," Saint's mom said, "but I can wake him and let him know that you're here."

"Oh, no, no," I said, "please let him sleep as long as he wants. His body is still recovering from his injuries and sleep is one of the most natural ways for the body to heal."

"You are a very smart young man," said Saint's mom.

Her sincere praise made me feel really good inside.

"Come, let's go to the kitchen," Saint's mom led the way.

I followed her to the kitchen where she took five eggs out of the fridge and handed them to me.

"Here," she said, getting a big bowl from one of the kitchen cabinets, "you can whisk those eggs inside this bowl. Do you eat scrambled eggs?"

"Of course," I replied, "it's one of my breakfast favorites."

"That's great!" she exclaimed, handing me the whisk.

As I whisked the eggs, she took out a package of cheese and garlic flavored turkey sausages.

"Is turkey sausage all right with you?" she asked, "do you have any allergies to poultry?"

"No, ma'am," I said, "I'm lucky not to have any food allergies."

"Yes, you are very lucky alright," she said, "Saint is allergic to peanuts."

"I am very sorry to hear that," I said, "I will keep that in mind so that I don't give him anything to eat that has peanuts in it."

"Yes, that's a really good and safe idea," said Saint's mom.

She took out a pan from one of the lower kitchen cabinets and placed it on the stove. Then she placed a few drops of cooking oil into it before turning on the stove.

"I'm sure those eggs have been whisked long enough," she said, taking the bowl from me.

"While you're cooking the eggs, I can cut up the sausages into bite size pieces," I offered, "unless you prefer them to be cooked in whole pieces."

"No," she replied, "bite size pieces is a wonderful idea."

While I was cutting the sausages into diagonal bite size pieces, she poured the entire contents of the bowl into the pan.

I heard the sizzle and realized that I was already starting to feel hungry.

The delicious smell of the scrambled eggs as they were being cooked made me feel even hungrier.

Soon after, she took out a big platter from one of the cabinets and carefully placed the scrambled eggs into it.

"I will fry these sausages in the same pan," she said as she took the cut up sausages from me and dropped them into the pan.

When she was satisfied that the sausages were well cooked, she transferred them into another platter.

"I got an idea," she said, looking at me with a glint in her eyes.

"Instead of making Saint get out of bed, why don't you bring his breakfast into his room."

Her idea made me feel all gooey inside.

"I would be most happy to do that," I replied, feeling my blood rush to my neck.

I hoped that she did not notice me blushing.

She took out a breakfast tray and placed a plate on it where she put some of the scrambled eggs on one side, several pieces of the sausages on another side, and a few pieces of toast on another side.

Then she took out a carton of orange juice and poured some of it into a tall glass and placed it on the breakfast tray beside the plate.

"What about the doughnuts?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, thank you for reminding me," she said, taking a small plate and putting a glazed doughnut on it.

"While you are bringing this tray to Saint, I will prepare another tray for you and then you can come back for it and bring it inside his room so that you can have breakfast together," said Saint's mom.

I slowly and carefully made my way to Saint's room.

I balanced the tray with one hand and opened the door.

My heart jumped when I saw Saint, still asleep, half naked with only a pair of boxer shorts on.

I quietly placed the tray on his bedside table.

I did not wake him up right away.

I just stood there staring at his handsome face and bare chest. My eyes traveled from his chest down to his boxer shorts.

"Perth?" I jumped when I heard his voice. He had awakened and was looking down between my thighs.

Oh shit, I did not realize that I was having a hard on.

I turned away and took hold of the breakfast tray.

"Your m...mom s...sent me to... to b.. bring your breakfast to your room," I was stammering crazily.

"Perth, come and greet me a good morning first," said Saint with a naughty smile.

"What?" I could hardly believe what I was hearing, but I was happy to do as he asked me.

I went to sit on his bed and he pulled me towards him and encircled his arms around me.

Okay, no one can blame me for what happened next.

I kissed him deeply, caressing his bare chest all over. I enjoyed feeling the silkiness of his skin.

I got even harder when he returned my kiss.

I broke the kiss to trail kisses on the side of his neck and down to his chest, stopping to suck a little on one of his nipples.

I heard him moan softly.

We did not hear the soft knock on the door.

"Oh!" we heard his mom exclaim, while holding my breakfast tray in her hands.

Saint pushed me off the bed and I landed on the floor with a big thud.

"I swear we were not doing anything, mom," Saint said, his face turning a deep red all over.

His mom turned away and closed the door, but not before we heard her saying under her breath, "Yeah, sure, tell that to your grandmother."