Chapter 25

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

After Perth helped Saint back to his room and helped him to put his clothes on, Perth decided that it might be best to go home and Saint agreed.

"When will you be back?' Saint asked.

"I will call you," said Perth, "I might have a promo event with the rest of my group tomorrow. Don't worry, I will keep in touch."

"Okay," said Saint with a sad smile, "I miss you already."

"Awwww," said Perth, reaching out for Saint and giving him a quick kiss.

Then Perth went to the kitchen to say good bye to Saint's mom.

When he reached the doorway, he heard Saint's mom and the housekeeper giggling.

"Those two are so in love with each other, I have a good mind to bring both of them to the altar and say their permanent vows to each other," Perth heard Saint's mom talking.

"Finally, I will see my young master happy for the rest of his life," Perth heard the housekeeper reply.

These two had been making all the drama earlier all this time! Perth wanted to bump their heads together.

"Ahemmm!" Perth pretended to clear his throat before entering the kitchen.

"Oh, Perth, there you are!" Saint's mom exclaimed upon seeing Perth.

The housekeeper quickly left the kitchen.

"I have come to take my leave," announced Perth.

"Oh, but I was hoping that you would stay for dinner," said Saint's mom.

"I wish I could," said Perth, "but I have some stuff to take care off."

"Alright then," said Saint's mom, "let me see you to the gate."

At the gate Perth bowed and put his hands together before stepping out.

When Perth got home, he saw a familiar car parked outside the gate of his house.

It was the car of Amanda's parents! What was going on???

He entered his house with his heart in his throat.

"Oh there you are!" Perth's dad exclaimed when Perth walked into the living room.

Perth put his hands together and bowed to his parents and the guests.

"Would you please sit down and join us?" Perth's dad motioned for him to sit on one side of the couch.

Amanda's father cleared his throat before speaking.

"Perth," he said, "I have some sad news to tell you. I cannot let Amanda marry you."

Perth looked down on his hands, pretending to look very sad. In reality, his heart was jumping with joy.

Then Perth looked up.

"And why is that, sir?" he asked Amanda's father. Perth did his best to put on a very sad face.

"She has threatened that she will run away again if we force her to marry you," explained Amanda's father.

"And what happened to her boyfriend?" Perth could not help asking.

"It seems that they did not get along, so Amanda left him." Amanda's father replied, "but I'm not worried because already she's dating someone else and that  someone happens to be the son of the owner of a big pharmaceutical company," the father added proudly.

"I'm happy for her then," said Perth, with great relief.

After the guests left, Perth's mom and dad approached Perth.

"So, you're not disappointed that you're not ending up with Amanda?" Perth's dad wanted to know.

"I'm not disappointed, dad," Perth replied, "in fact, I'm relieved. I don't have any feelings for Amanda at all. I never had."

"Then who is it that you love?" asked Perth's mom.

"I think you already know," Perth replied, turning his face away.

"We want to hear it anyway," said Perth's dad.

"I love Saint very much," Perth said, almost in a whisper.

Perth heard his dad give a loud sigh, but Perth's mom went over to him to give him a hug.

"Whoever you will be happy with, we will support you, son," she said.

Perth hugged his mom back, very tightly.

"Thank you, mom," he said, his eyes tearing up, "I love you so much."

"Is your mom the only one you love and you will hug???" suddenly Perth heard his dad's booming voice.

Perth's heart jumped in great happiness.

He ran over to his dad and hugged his dad.

"Does this mean that you approve of me and Saint being together?" he asked, his tears flowing freely now.

"What else can I do, son? I love you and I only wish for your happiness," he heard his dad say.

What a happy coincidence, Perth was thinking. Before he left Saint's house, he had overheard Saint's mom telling the housekeeper that she had a good mind to bring him and Saint to the altar!

Perth could not wait to tell Saint the good news! Their biggest dream was going to come true!