Chapter 22

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, if you are below 18 or a sensitive adult, please skip this chapter, sorry.

Perth's POV

I bowed deeply to Saint's mom and asked to be excused.

"Why???" she couldn't believe that I was leaving so early. She had been expecting me to stay with Saint the whole day.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am," I said, trying hard not to show the tears, "I just remembered that I have to take care of some important stuff today."

"Okay, then," she said in a regretful tone, "I hope you will come back as soon as you get the chance."

I did not know what to reply to that so I just made my way to the gate while the housemaid accompanied me to lock the gate after me.

I decided not to go home first because I had told my parents that I was spending the whole day with Saint. They were sure to ask questions why I was back so early.

I told the cab driver to take me to the mall instead.

I went from shop to shop looking to see if there was anything worth buying.

I was walking towards a popular electronic shop when I saw James from afar. He was walking hand in hand with that guy whom I saw at the hospital the last time I was there!

That bastard boyfriend of Saint was cheating on him!

I rushed towards him and was ready to swing at him but before I could do so, the taller guy placed himself in front of James, pushing James behind him.

"What the fuck are you trying to do???" he asked me angrily.

"Get out of my way!" I yelled at him, trying to push him away so that I could get at James.

"That bastard boyfriend of Saint is cheating on him with you!" I said, pushing hard at the taller guy.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" asked the tall guy, "he is not Saint's boyfriend! He is my boyfriend!"

This time, I did not have to try to push the tall guy away because James himself moved forward and yelled at me, "Saint is not my boyfriend, you blind idiot! He rejected me several times because of you! He loves you, not me! Now leave me and my boyfriend alone before I call the cops on you for disturbance of the peace! What an idiot!"

With that he and the tall guy walked away from me, holding hands once more.

I just stood where I was. I hung my head in guilt and shame.

Why was I so quick in judging Saint? My poor, innocent, lovely Saint???

I quickly ran out of the mall and took another taxicab and asked the driver to take me to Saint's house.

When I buzzed at his gate, the housemaid looked at me with raised eyebrows but was too polite to ask me any questions. She just let me into the house.

"Who was at the gate?" I heard Saint's mom asking as she walked towards the living room.

"Oh! It's you again, Perth! How nice! Did you finish your business quickly?"

"Yes," I replied, grinning sheepishly.

In a way I wasn't lying, because I had finished the business of finding out that James was not Saint's boyfriend after all.

"May I go inside Saint's room?" I asked Saint's mom.

"Of course!" she replied with a big smile.

I rushed up to Saint's room and barged inside without bothering to knock.

"Perth!" Saint cried out as I closed the door and locked it.

I noticed that his cheeks were stained with tears and his nose was red and puffy.

I ran up to him and without putting my weight on his chest, I hugged him and kissed him hard.

He broke the kiss and pushed me away.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" he wanted to know.

"I'll tell you later," I said impatiently, "for now please just let me love you."

"I have no objections to that," he said with a shy smile.

I placed my hands on either side of his face and slowly bent to meet his lips with mine.

I pushed his lips open with my tongue and he willingly let me explore his mouth.

He tasted so good. I did not want to stop but we were starting to run out of breath.

I caressed his bare chest, loving the feel of the silkiness of his skin.

I took one nipple with my mouth while I caressed the other with my hand.

"Aaahhh... Perth..." I heard him moaning.

The sound of my name coming from his lips sounded so angelic to me.

I felt him holding on to the back of my neck with one hand, and gripping my hair with the other.

The feel of his hand pulling at my hair served to turn me on.

I moved my mouth lower down to his abdomen, kissing him all over, nipping at his skin here and there.

I dipped my tongue into the hollow of his navel.

"Uhh..." he jerked his lower body upward involuntarily.

I glanced at his face. His eyes were shut, his teeth biting into his lower lip.

I took the extra pillow that was on one side of his bed.

"Cover your face with this to muffle your sounds," I said. I did not want his mom knocking on his door to check why he was making any suspicious sounds.

I slowly removed his boxer shorts and to my delight, I noticed it shooting upward excitedly at my face.

I enveloped it with my mouth.

I could hear the muffled sounds from under the pillow.

I hoped very hard that he would be able to control the sounds.

I tasted the droplets that oozed out from the tip of his excited member.

I licked all around the top and then sucked on it up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster and faster until...

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... Pppeeeeeerrrrrrttthhh!"

Oh shit, he had flung the pillow to the floor.

Suddenly, BANG! BANG! BANG! went the door, accompanied by the rattling of the doorknob!