Chapter 6: A Shocking Nightmare

I'm standing in a long dark hallway with lanterns hung along the walls. At the very end of the hallway there was a very large door. I start to walk towards it when suddenly I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around and see none other than Cutler Beckett.

"You'll never get away from me, my love," he says with an evil look in his eyes. I give him a frightened look and back away and start to run towards the door. He chases after me.

I keep running towards the door, but it just keeps getting further and further away. I then suddenly trip over my own feet and fall to the floor. Beckett catches up to me and pins me to the ground.

"NO! LET ME GO!" I scream.

"You know I can't do that, my love," he says and turns me over to face him.

"Please, you don't want to do this," I plead.

"As a matter of fact, I do," he says and covers my mouth to muffle the sound of my screaming. I start to struggle as he starts to lift up the skirt of my underdress.

All of the sudden, the door at the end of the hallway bursts open and I hear the sound of a gunshot. I look up at Beckett and see that he's bleeding and then he clutches his wound and falls over dead. I sigh in relief. I get to my feet and then look down at Beckett on the ground, dead. I then turn around to see who my savior was, and it's none other than Jack Sparrow with his pistol still in the air and then puts it back in his belt.

"Jack, you saved my life," I say with tears of joy in my eyes.

"I couldn't let him hurt you again, love," he says with a warm smile. And with that, I run into his arms and kiss him on the lips. He kisses back and we soon get lost in the feeling of pure love.

"I love you, Captain Jack Sparrow."

"I love you too Maria."

He then scoops me up in his arms and carries me out of the door and with that, the nightmare was over.