A Family Dinner/A New Story

Sofia returns to Enchancia and heads to her room to change just in time for dinner.

"So, how was everyone's day?" Sofia's mom asks.

"I went to Khaldoun and spent the day making parasols with Leena," Amber says.

"I went over to Dalehar to help Desmond with his jousting," James says.

"I had to go to Freezenberg and help 2 fauns work something out," Sofia says. "Oh, by the way, Hildegard says 'hi'".

"Did everything get figured out?" Sofia's dad asks.

"Yes, I told King Henrick the situation and he was able to fix it and now Freezenberg can have a great Flower Festival this year."

"Oh, I almost forgot about the Flower Festival, can we go Daddy?" Amber asks.

"We will see," King Roland says.

"How was your day Dad?" Sofia asks.

"Well, the elf situation is getting better now that the three of you helped remedy the biggest problem but we are still trying to smooth out a few things."

"What about you Mom?" James chimes in.

"It was wonderful, I was able to go into town and visit all my old friends."

"Sounds like we all had a good day," Roland says.

"May I be excused?" Sofia asks after finishing her last head of brocolli.

"Of course Sofia, thanks for asking," her mom says.

Sofia walks into her bedroom and lays on her bed and falls asleep.

 Early the next day her amulet turns blue and wakes her up.

"I'm coming," she says as she grabs the key to the secret library.

Sofia shrinks so she can walk into the secret passage hidden under the palace.

Sofia wishes to be her normal size and waits for her boat and steps in. Sofia looks up at the different sceneries she passes through.

"Huh, I never noticed the leaves before," she says looking at the leaves that are flying around the area.

The boat stops at the entrance of the Secret Library. As she puts the key into the hole she wonders where this story will take her.

A book floats in front of the bench.

"The Trikingdom Battle," Sofia reads out loud as she watches the book fly into the archway to tell the story.